+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kompany is not an Manager of people/players or is he a bigt time charlie

Has Trafford improved? I know he has his supporters and knockers on here but a third perspective was provided by the BBC Palace match report player ratings and Trafford had the lowest of both teams.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Has Trafford improved? I know he has his supporters and knockers on here but a third perspective was provided by the BBC Palace match report player ratings and Trafford had the lowest of both teams.
    No idea how the BBC reporter works out his ratings, maybe he marked Trafford down for his awful pass out to Brownhill. I only watched the game up to that point and Trafford had already made three excellent saves. On the highlights it was clear he wasn't responsible for any of the goals, so the back pass apart I've no idea why he would have been marked down.

Well having witnessed this season. I would say that VK man management skills are poor, with no better example of his treatment of Muric and Trafford.

The other point being the lack of quality and character shown by his summer signings, and his inability to get anything out of them

Plenty will have to go and will want to come the summer due to our finances from loss of income and their dissatisfaction with VK.

The big if is will Pace have the confidence after this seasons debacle, that VK can be trusted with the transfer budget, and does he have the required skill set to turn this sinking ship round

I well remember during SD's tenure that he was "too loyal".

I wish just a sprinkle of that particular stardust would fall on VK.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I well remember during SD's tenure that he was "too loyal".

I wish just a sprinkle of that particular stardust would fall on VK.
    Come on Bt be fair - who should have played then

As from my viewing point with the exception of Taylor im not sure from the others who
    I’d have stuck with.

You see on here when the players didn’t perform ( retained ones that is ) we needed new players - can’t win can you

Didn’t want weghorst he was booed and yet to me he was just what we needed.

To me people would have moaned if we’d stuck with the squad and now we haven’t there still moaning.

I’m not happy about things either at the minute but VK deserves a chance to sort it out I
    I anyway.

I too think Amdouni had a lot of promise and I agree with your comments about him. Who knows what would have developed had Foster played regularly.

That little triangle of Foster, Amdouni & Kole was blooming nicely until injuries stepped in. Who knows how they might have turned out without the forced absences?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)