+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: ❔Score, Scorers & Attendance Predictions vs. Sutton (H) 27.02.24 [EFL L2]

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    No, just a realistic view after our last crap performences.
    I was one of them and it's based on the our lack of scoring ability recently and our not so recent poor comedy defending. Plus the fact we know they're going to bully the likes of Cameron who'll not be able to take it. The performance on Saturday cemented my prediction for Tuesday!

I'm quite worried about tonight.
    Yes Sutton are bottom and have only won 4 games but don't forget that one of those wins came on the first game of the season against us when we were battered and lost 5-1.
    Sutton are a big side that rely on bullying and anti football tactics. It doesn't work against the teams with a big strong robust defence but that's where Notts are badly lacking.
    With Sutton push, shove and kick(players) is the style. I just hope we don't pick up any injuries but sorry to say Jodi Jones is going to get a hard time. I think Sutton are like Barrow without the footballing skills.
    If the ref is weak then we could be in for a struggle tonight. A decent ref and we should win
    This is a game where Rawlinson should play. He certainly needs to be on the bench ready for if Sutton start to get on top.
    I'll go Notts 1-0.

Quote Originally Posted by IluvNotts View Post
    I'm quite worried about tonight.
    Yes Sutton are bottom and have only won 4 games but don't forget that one of those wins came on the first game of the season against us when we were battered and lost 5-1.
    Sutton are a big side that rely on bullying and anti football tactics. It doesn't work against the teams with a big strong robust defence but that's where Notts are badly lacking.
    With Sutton push, shove and kick(players) is the style. I just hope we don't pick up any injuries but sorry to say Jodi Jones is going to get a hard time. I think Sutton are like Barrow without the footballing skills.
    If the ref is weak then we could be in for a struggle tonight. A decent ref and we should win
    This is a game where Rawlinson should play. He certainly needs to be on the bench ready for if Sutton start to get on top.
    I'll go Notts 1-0.
    Yeah, Sutton's pre-match team talk pretty much writes itself. The question is whether we can overcome the physical assault through intricate passing and skill. Didn't work on the opening day of the season!

Notts 2 - 2 Sutton
    Jatta (2)

Notts 3. Sutton 0.

I know I’m a born optimist, but cannot believe we will lose tonight. The manager is already fighting for his job, and I do think the players will have enough pride to win this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    Notts 3. Sutton 0.

I know I’m a born optimist, but cannot believe we will lose tonight. The manager is already fighting for his job, and I do think the players will have enough pride to win this evening.
    He's only fighting for his job in the heads of impatient and emotional Notts fans.

Notts 2 Sutton 1

Langstaff 2

Att 7,714

Notts 2- Sutton 1
    Macca

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    He's only fighting for his job in the heads of impatient and emotional Notts fans.
    This - in the minds of many he has all but gone, it's just a matter of when. Even if he winds up winning every match left this season, 2 losses at the start of next will bring out the 'out of his depth' brigade again. He is on a hiding to nothing now. The reality is, he isn't fighting for his job, and he won't be for a good while yet.

Notts 2 - Sutton 1
    Attendance 9,767
    We'll go a goal down as usual, but stage a comeback.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast