+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wednesday Game

The Wednesday Game

This should be one of the biggest, most anticipated games of the season, local rivals at home in a relegation 6 pointer.
    However, for the first time I can ever remember I'm really not looking forward to it at all.
    I'm pretty sure they will win which will create a really nasty atmosphere at the ground and around the club,with lots of calls for Richardson to be sacked, which I'm sure won't happen.
    This horrible season can't end soon enough.

Agreed.

Least we can drowned them with our Bachelor Boy song.

Sheffield Wednesday defender Di'shon Bernard banned for the Millers game.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    This should be one of the biggest, most anticipated games of the season, local rivals at home in a relegation 6 pointer.
    However, for the first time I can ever remember I'm really not looking forward to it at all.
    I'm pretty sure they will win which will create a really nasty atmosphere at the ground and around the club,with lots of calls for Richardson to be sacked, which I'm sure won't happen.
    This horrible season can't end soon enough.
    If we do lose I think there maybe some also turning on Tony Stewart - the Stubbs interview probably confirms what lots of people are thinking.
    I thank him for everything he's done but the honeymoon period for me is well over and, for the clubs benefit, a change at the top is needed. He's taken it as far as he can.
    But here's the rub - I can't see any prospective buyer on the horizon and until that happens we are in the status quo.

Quote Originally Posted by twitch44 View Post
    If we do lose I think there maybe some also turning on Tony Stewart - the Stubbs interview probably confirms what lots of people are thinking.
    I thank him for everything he's done but the honeymoon period for me is well over and, for the clubs benefit, a change at the top is needed. He's taken it as far as he can.
    But here's the rub - I can't see any prospective buyer on the horizon and until that happens we are in the status quo.
    Didn’t they sing Down Down, very apt.

I'm looking forward to it and I think we will win this match.I was talking to a Wendy yesterday and he thinks that they have rode their luck in recent matches.LR will not need to remind the players how bad a performance at S6 that was.We have got some really good players who know what a local Derby means at the NYS and to restore some pride,we will be up for it.Come on you red and white wizards.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Didn’t they sing Down Down, very apt.
    No, that would be Status Quo (not status quo)- thank you Mrs. Fellows, English teacher Spurley Hey School circa 1970

Swiss Tony won”t mind if we lose this game as we all know he”s a Wednesdayite..he will taking celebratory draws off his Havana,rather than angry ones..!..

Disappointing that a few have us down for a defeat before a ball is kicked, LR will apparently get his P45 and TS should follow him on the way out. That’s Not really supporting the team when they need us the most.

They aren’t very good, we aren’t very good so in the not very good Derby hopefully we will do enough to salvage a small amount of pride.
    I’m expecting us to win this one

The only thing left to bring a smile to our faces is to give Wendies a thrashing this season.After this game I think I’m going to gracefully bow out of this season & call it a day till next season.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast