+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wednesday Game

Quote Originally Posted by Feedthegoater View Post
    Agreed.

Least we can drowned them with our Bachelor Boy song.
    It will be completely drowned out by laughter or Hi Ho...
    Knowing the competency of our staff its likely that they will play the start of hi ho 'by mistake'

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    The only thing left to bring a smile to our faces is to give Wendies a thrashing this season.After this game I think I’m going to gracefully bow out of this season & call it a day till next season.
    I'm getting through it by looking at the rest of the season as an extended run of pre season friendlies and just hoping to see signs of progress tat we can build on

Given their recent form even if (and that's a big IF) we do beat them, I can see them winning at least 5 more games before end of the season, and staying up. Stoke and QPR will be the teams in trouble as we are yet to gift another 3 pts to the other teams around them.

I suspect this could well be Leam's final match particularly if Tony has his corkscrew in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestCorner View Post
    I suspect this could well be Leam's final match particularly if Tony has his corkscrew in hand.
    I very much doubt if TS does that himself. I'm sure I read that he'd appointed a Director of Corkscrews as part of the restructuring programme.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    I'm looking forward to it and I think we will win this match.I was talking to a Wendy yesterday and he thinks that they have rode their luck in recent matches.LR will not need to remind the players how bad a performance at S6 that was.We have got some really good players who know what a local Derby means at the NYS and to restore some pride,we will be up for it.Come on you red and white wizards.
    Have you seen our last 6 results?
    Wednesday signed a striker in January who knows how to get on the end of chances. We didn't!
    LR wasn't manager when we bombed at Hillsborough so his words will be a bit hollow.
    I would love us to win this game but in the grand scheme of things it is pretty meaningless for us really.

i hope we win this one for all the poor Rotherham fans that work with or live near the fans of one of the most overrated so called big clubs in England.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestCorner View Post
    Not a chance. No way TS would throw more cash away paying off staff, especially just because a small number of delusionals think it's a Jesus act or you're useless.

They are going to have to be lacking like us then hope home advantage gives us the edge can't see from open play were our chances are coming from.

I think all our recent efforts and performance levels will pay off on Saturday and we will win. Of course it will be a hollow victory but,none the less,a rare moment to smile about within this dreadful season. May can't come quick enough.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast