+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wednesday Game

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Keep Poveda off the ball,possibly man mark Bannan(Lindsay ?) even though he's 34 and we can win this. They're not very good and are second bottom for a reason.
    They've improved massively. They're a mid table team if the season started 10 games ago.

You're right about Poveda though. I can see him causing massive problems down our left side.

We have improved slightly they have improved massively, if pardon the pun.
    So they should win,but you never know, surely we're due a win, then 8 more after that and we're safe !

Amazing how some posters criticise LR how sets up and not “going for it”.particularly at home.and then worry about the other teams players and man marking certain players in this game against a team in the bottom 3 and in which we have basically nothing to lose and is seen as a last hurrah for most fans this season..!.

Not looking forward to it at all. Bad enjoy being embarrased by team from afar without the pain from that lot.

A drubbing will see the trap door open again.......Stewart is ego-driven and will not suffer another embarrasement despite it being entirely his own fault.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Amazing how some posters criticise LR how sets up and not “going for it”.particularly at home.and then worry about the other teams players and man marking certain players in this game against a team in the bottom 3 and in which we have basically nothing to lose and is seen as a last hurrah for most fans this season..!.
    Look at the form table, you can look at the last 34 games and yes they are 2nd bottom. But a lot of things change over a season, including managers and players, look at the last 16 games and they are in top half. Look at even more recent and they are still top half, we are bottom.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/cham...&min=19&max=35

Name:  19-35.JPG
Views: 570
Size:  89.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Look at the form table, you can look at the last 34 games and yes they are 2nd bottom. But a lot of things change over a season, including managers and players, look at the last 16 games and they are in top half. Look at even more recent and they are still top half, we are bottom.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/cham...&min=19&max=35

Name:  19-35.JPG
Views: 570
Size:  89.6 KB
    I couldn’t give a toss about them.Most people have had enough of our season.i found give two hoots about bannan and poveda etc…I am fed up of laying down and having our belly tickled..

We have to be up for this game for 90+ Minutes.
    For goodness sake! just get the basics right.
    Then let teams worry about us for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    We have improved slightly they have improved massively, if pardon the pun.
    So they should win,but you never know, surely we're due a win, then 8 more after that and we're safe !
    I'm not sure how we "have improved slightly" when we've just lost 6 games on the bounce!
    I would say we have got worse.

Can we do our bit against the deedars

Yes the club is a shambles at the moment but for 90 minutes on Saturday, can we forget all that and put some effort in?

I know Rotherham is traditionally a conservative crowd but we did used to make a bit of noise.

For 90 minutes on Saturday I will back the lads start to finish with my own wall of sound.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Yes the club is a shambles at the moment but for 90 minutes on Saturday, can we forget all that and put some effort in?

I know Rotherham is traditionally a conservative crowd but we did used to make a bit of noise.

For 90 minutes on Saturday I will back the lads start to finish with my own wall of sound.
    No you will not. You will sit there on your own in your well padded anarak and, as usual, quietly nibble your mars bar whilst trembling whenever the opposition enter our half.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast