+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dundee United v Airdrie (H) 27th Feb

Raith drew with Morton, we are still top. Again it is a game in the big sense and we have blown it. The question is what do they do at training? I'd really like to see that picture book they have when they are introducing subs. Is it to show them the colouring in they've done today?

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    Like taking candy from a baby for Airdrie there.

We were absolutely dire.
    That's the same Airdrie who went into tonight's game with the worst away record in the league.

****show, if anyone can explain to me what Goodwin's thinking was tonight I'd love to hear it as I've genuinely no idea

Players hiding out there tonight. It's absolutely unacceptable. I don't thin k Goodwin will take us up and I've backed him up until now.

Cudjoe is a player that offered something different in the win against QP. JG then benches him tonight and brings him on with 5 minutes to go.

Unacceptable. We looked like we could play til midnight and not score.
    I've backed Goodwin despite not seeing an identifiable style emerge, probably not the time of the battle to desert him but that was completely unacceptable.

We are so soft. We welcome teams to Tannadice, start off tippy tappy, show them we have little threat and give them all the confidence they need. Shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    Cudjoe is a player that offered something different in the win against QP. JG then benches him tonight and brings him on with 5 minutes to go.
    Crazy stuff form Goodwin that.

Since the 6-0 Arbroath game -where we set about them from the start and played like a team going for a league title- we have been bang average at best. Every game bar the 3-0 over Thistle has been a procession.
    The slow, ponderous, boring football we play is a joke and tonight should be the penny dropping that it isn't anywhere near good enough.
    Let's just hope we can limp over the line and the clueless yank sells up so we can keep the lights on FFS

I know this will incur the wrath of the happy clappers but IMHO unless we get shot of Goodwin right now we can kiss automatic promotion goodbye and I wouldn't bet anything on getting up through the play offs. Honest to f*ck the man is a clueless charlatan. With any luck maybe the useless barsteward will have the common decency to resign.

This is the weakest Championship in many a year and we are rank rotten.

This team would be absolutely slaughtered in the Premiership.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)