+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PL - fixtures Saturday 2nd March

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ��……according to conspiracy Nez all away games were bankers. Huddersfield 1 v 1 Leeds. Bang goes his conspiracy! What made me laugh even more was others around the top of the table have chose NOT to use their jokers. ?????

"Well for those who haven't yet used their jokers, I would seriously consider doing so this week. It's obviously going to be a high scoring weekend with every game looking like a possible away win. I smell a conspiracy."

Can you read English Brin? or do you just see things that aren't there? Read my words above and then tell me where i've said that "all away games were bankers"
    If anyone thought that there was going to be lots of away wins then it was you, seeing as you predicted that 7 out of 10 would be.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Nez said I've got to use my joker so can I use my joker please brin...

You're just a wind up merchant cayton, grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    "Well for those who haven't yet used their jokers, I would seriously consider doing so this week. It's obviously going to be a high scoring weekend with every game looking like a possible away win. I smell a conspiracy."

Can you read English Brin? or do you just see things that aren't there? Read my words above and then tell me where i've said that "all away games were bankers"
    If anyone thought that there was going to be lots of away wins then it was you, seeing as you predicted that 7 out of 10 would be.
    Nez, I work damn hard running this PL. I even took the time to set the predictions while I have just been on a two week far east cruise with my Wife. I even had her helping work them out on a coach trip travelling through Vietnam. How do you think she felt when I asked her to do this when she should have been enjoying the views? Last thing I need to read is someone posting they ''Smell a conspiracy'', grow up man.

It's not my fault how the fixtures pop up at this time of the season and where teams are in their leagues when I have to pick them, trying not to replicate teams from the previous week. If everything as YOU looked were so easy and predictable, then tell me why the likes of CT Milller,
    Millersrus, HK Miller or Adventus didn't play their Joker? I thought you was an okay chap, I'm beginning to think differently.

It was only a few weeks ago you were challenging the early kick offs that I've used for years and now this!
    Last edited by Brin; 02-03-2024 at 06:04 PM.

I don't have to explain anything Brin, it's not me that picks the games, it's you. If I did pick them I can assure you that there wouldn't be any early kick-offs, seeing as there's the entire football calendar to choose from nearly every week.
    If anyone thinks that I'm just imagining things, they only have to look at your predictions this week, and your coincidental use of your joker.

Right I've said my piece, now I'm going to leave the prediction league to those who care more than I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    I don't have to explain anything Brin, it's not me that picks the games, it's you. If I did pick them I can assure you that there wouldn't be any early kick-offs, seeing as there's the entire football calendar to choose from nearly every week.
    If anyone thinks that I'm just imagining things, they only have to look at your predictions this week, and your coincidental use of your joker.

Right I've said my piece, now I'm going to leave the prediction league to those who care more than I do.
    I hope you're saying you're leaving the subject alone and not that you're leaving the competition Nez, mate. It would be a real shame if you dropped out. Give it some more thought. Brin does a great job of running the Prediction League and is as straight as they come.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    I hope you're saying you're leaving the subject alone and not that you're leaving the competition Nez, mate. It would be a real shame if you dropped out. Give it some more thought. Brin does a great job of running the Prediction League and is as straight as they come.
    CT Milller, thank you for that polite vote of confidence. For the record from today's fixtures I might end up with 6/10 that's only average predicting. That may only bring me 12 points overall when, the other week, I won the weekly points for scoring 13 points, did I think it was wise to play my Joker then because I thought the predictions looked favourable? No one knows how games will pan out or they'd be at the bookies making themselves millionaires.

I truly hope Nez isn't thinking of packing it in as he puts up a good competitive fight.
    Last edited by Brin; 02-03-2024 at 07:07 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234