+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Might be worth a glance at how these finish toneet (Tuesday)

Jules I think SB updated me on this issue some time ago and I think he said April or May,

This timescale came form Parekh at the fans forum if I remember correctly.

No body had said what the possible punishments could be as far as I know. Might be fines, might be points, might be a suspended penalty or maybe a slap on the wrist.

It would be good to know.

I am totally sure the EFL, or FA Whichever is the body investigating will be looking to speed up the process……. Some are already counting chickens and have forgot that we have a potential points deduction coming.
    Nice to have the games in hand, and hopeful that we will them, but the Powers that be ( in my opinion) will be the ones deciding our fate….Not Wigan, or Charlton.

I think Parekh said at the Fans Meeting it would be late March/ early April.

My guess is we are looking at a financial fine rather than points deduction.

With all the euphoria over Bolton and Derby losing I think now would be the perfect time for the Grove Street Marketing Team to launch the 2024/25 Season Ticket sales. Things could go pear-shaped and the opportunity could be lost.

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Come on reds continue turning it on and they may well hear the thundering hooves overtaking.
    I hope the end result is not the same as that Covid Season and last season with mud on our faces as Swansea and Wednesday flashed past the finishing post.

I prefer to keep my powder dry with over a quarter of the season to go
    Last edited by SBRed48; 28-02-2024 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I hope the end result is not the same as that Covid Season and last season with mud on our faces as Swansea and Wednesday flashed past the finishing post.

I prefer to keep my powder dry with over a quarter of the season to go
    No euphoria just a bit of optimism after all every little helps.

I see Wycombe won last night making them unbeaten in nine at home. Not an easy game this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    I see Wycombe won last night making them unbeaten in nine at home. Not an easy game this weekend.
    It's nivver an easy game at Wycombe. However, I've seen them play 3 times this season and they are a defensive and physical side. I think their tactics this Saturday may well be defensive and physical too despite them being the home side. I hope that I'm wrong and they come out to play because if they do, I think we'll win comfortably. If not, it's a case of being sh1thouses ourselves and we now have the height and strength to be just that. Either way Poggs, we need those 3 points.

So do you select Cosgrove to start?

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    It's nivver an easy game at Wycombe. However, I've seen them play 3 times this season and they are a defensive and physical side. I think their tactics this Saturday may well be defensive and physical too despite them being the home side. I hope that I'm wrong and they come out to play because if they do, I think we'll win comfortably. If not, it's a case of being sh1thouses ourselves and we now have the height and strength to be just that. Either way Poggs, we need those 3 points.
    Indeed we do pass, we have another interesting home game after Bolton in Lincoln City currently up there in the top form guide.
    No easy games at this stage of the season so we need to deliver.

Name:  IMG_8753.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  42.7 KB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast