+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'd never have Imagined

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Wait till all the left wing legal aid lawyers manage to find loopholes to keep all the illegal immigrants in the U.K.
    We could be importing a lot of crime thanks to all these illegal immigrants arriving on our shores.
    Since we did a deal with the Albanian Government the number of Albanians arriving illegally in the U.K. has dropped to next time nothing because they know that they will be sent back to Albanian.
    That is what the U.K. government should be doing with everyone who arrives illegally in the U.K. instead of applying to come to live and work in the U.K. through the laid down and legal channels.
    Again you deflect and ramble on about something entirely different to what we were discussing. You said 40,000, Muslims out of a population of 107,928 in Rochdale constituency seemed scary to you. I asked you why that was scary to you and again you do not answer. Any chance of answering the question instead of going on about Albanians and illegal immigrants?

I’d say it’s scary because with in 10 years, the rate at which these rats breed it will be 80% Muslim 20% the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Dens Park Dynamo View Post
    Again you deflect and ramble on about something entirely different to what we were discussing. You said 40,000, Muslims out of a population of 107,928 in Rochdale constituency seemed scary to you. I asked you why that was scary to you and again you do not answer. Any chance of answering the question instead of going on about Albanians and illegal immigrants?
    I did not want to be as blunt as jdfc but his post is spot on.
    Back the late 1960’s Caldrum Street and Church Street in Dundee was known as the Khyber Pass because Indian and Pakistani people who worked in the jute mills lived there.
    Now the City of Dundee is like the League of Nations.

Quote Originally Posted by Dens Park Dynamo View Post
    I'd say it's scary as radical Islam is incompatible with western "values".

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Now the City of Dundee is like the League of Nations.
    Is that a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I'd say it's scary as radical Islam is incompatible with western "values".
    That's very true. but are all Muslims radical Islamists? That's equivalent to saying all Jews are radical Zionists or that all Catholics support the IRA.

I'm not so sure and reckon you're talking less than 5%, but of course that percentage are the ones doing all the shouting whilst the vast majority just want to live, work, live, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    That's very true. but are all Muslims radical Islamists? That's equivalent to saying all Jews are radical Zionists or that all Catholics support the IRA.

I'm not so sure and reckon you're talking less than 5%, but of course that percentage are the ones doing all the shouting whilst the vast majority just want to live, work, live, repeat.
    They are definitely not all radical Muslims, but they are Muslin before they are British, and if you cross one Muslim brother you cross them all

Quote Originally Posted by Mainlanddee View Post
    They are definitely not all radical Muslims, but they are Muslin before they are British, and if you cross one Muslim brother you cross them all
    Not even close to true - within Islam there are multiple sects who are constantly 'warring' with each other, over their own interpretation of the teachings of the Quran, their beliefs and their practices. It's very much a tribal thing where if you cross one lot the other lot will back you all the way - until you disagree with them of course then they hate you.

Sunni, Shia, Sufism are a few quick examples of Muslim sects.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Not even close to true - within Islam there are multiple sects who are constantly 'warring' with each other, over their own interpretation of the teachings of the Quran, their beliefs and their practices. It's very much a tribal thing where if you cross one lot the other lot will back you all the way - until you disagree with them of course then they hate you.

Sunni, Shia, Sufism are a few quick examples of Muslim sects.
    So what Muslim faction is backing the Israeli invasion of gazza?

Quote Originally Posted by Mainlanddee View Post
    So what Muslim faction is backing the Israeli invasion of gazza?
    Strange comment. It's Israel alone, not allied with any Islamic faction, that's aiming to destroy Hamas in Gaza.

As far as we know of course

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)