Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
Aden Balwin is a bell end… his arrogance doesn’t match his football ability. I get he’s frustrated, I get that someone may have said something, but to do what he did last night (accident or not) is unforgivable.
As with Crowley it's pure frustration, just not channeled in the right way at this moment. In a sense I welcome it as a sign that they do care about the criticism, because it would be even more worrying if they were impassive.

Luke Williams was spot on in his early days when he interpreted the booing of fans as a stimulus to try harder and do better, if not for the fans, then for yourselves as professional footballers seeking to reach the highest level you can.

The fans are essentially right that defensive performances haven't been good enough, and that's the way they communicate it to the players at the end of a match. If Cameron, Baldwin et al want to stay at this level or progress higher, they've got to suck up that criticism and use it as a driver to improve. Use it to develop the mental toughness you need.