+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Sutton United FC 27.02.24 [EFL L2]

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Craig Short at the game tonight. Stall wondering what he would make of Notts defending.
    Honestly think Craig, however old he is now, would be better at defending than our current incumbents.

Having said that I have enjoyed Notts’ midfield and attacking game, but am totally living on my nerves whenever the ball gets anywhere near the Notts penalty area. Lord knows what’s going to happen in the second half. Only hope the defence get their act together and Notts continue to threaten the Sutton goal.

Crowley's celebration probably in response to the chorus of boos just before the move that he scored from.

Is anyone really surprised that the keeper is a bag of nerves? He doesn't know his arse from his elbow because of the clowns in front of him and shag all communication!!
    Baldwin (Twinkletoes) strikes again (he was trying to square the ball to comply with the LW legacy!).
    JOB playing better than JB.
    Crowley not happy with the stick (Boo's?) they have been getting (but should be bloody apologising never mind being sarky).
    The best part (at the very least) is we look much more active.

Just looking at who might be coming down to play us next season, surprised to see Charlton are now just outside the drop zone. They've never previously dropped below tier 3. I know they've had a lot of problems though, to the point Jim Rodwell ended up there - he lasted 2 months.

for God's sake, can Bracegirdle please comment on the play and not spend his time reciting stats. I'm sick of him missing play. And he's just mistaken Bostock for McGoldrick. The sooner he gets back to cricket the better

Crowley has not been as confident since a few mindless ‘Notts fans’ criticised his faith. Shame as everyone is entitled to their own beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Crowley has not been as confident since a few mindless ‘Notts fans’ criticised his faith. Shame as everyone is entitled to their own beliefs.
    I'm pretty sure he's man enough to not let it affect him. The whole team lacks confidence!

I think the forum has frozen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    I think the forum has frozen.
    C’mon then let’s have the Jatta Jatta Jatta for last half hour to get the winner 😂

Unbelievable

2-3 to Sutton

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast