+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Montague out!

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    Montague will learn from this season. He recruited well last season and I think Robertson, Crowley and Macari are improvements on what we had. No-one gets them all right.
    Fair point but his biggest failing is not addressing the defensive issues.

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    Fair point but his biggest failing is not addressing the defensive issues.
    I thought you were going to bed 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    **** You Montague
    It's time to get out of this club Montague
    What are you even doing here anyway Montague
    You don't even know what you're doing Montague
    **** You Montague
    I didn't know Jez was a notts fan

Quote Originally Posted by NottsNotCounty View Post
    I know over the last couple of years we have found some gems through this recruitment model in terms of Langstaff, Rodrigues, Scott etc but there have been so many more duff signings.
    Had last summer the brothers enabled LW to make his own signings, would that have created more ‘hits’ in terms of successful signings than what the model has produced. Over the last 12 months it seems to be working at about a 20% success rate (Jones, Crowley, McGoldrick & Robertson I would call successful signings) if you combine loans and permanent signings, that drastically needs to improve and Montgague surely has to take responsibility for that.
    Someone talking sense for a change instead of falling prone at the feet of Radar Almighty.

He gave Morias a 3 year contract and I'm sure Randall only exists on paper. For those alone he needs chucking

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    He gave Morias a 3 year contract and I'm sure Randall only exists on paper. For those alone he needs chucking
    Did Morias really get a 3 year contract? My lord.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Did Morias really get a 3 year contract? My lord.
    Yup...

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...igning-150323/

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Great lyrics, would love to hear the tune
    This

I may be wrong, but I don't think MapperleyMagpie likes Richard Montague. I'm good at picking up subtle signs!

I know over the last couple of years we have found some gems through this recruitment model in terms of Langstaff, Rodrigues, Scott etc but there have been so many more duff signings.
    Had last summer the brothers enabled LW to make his own signings, would that have created more ‘hits’ in terms of successful signings than what the model has produced. Over the last 12 months it seems to be working at about a 20% success rate (Jones, Crowley, McGoldrick & Robertson I would call successful signings) if you combine loans and permanent signings, that drastically needs to improve and Montgague surely has to take responsibility for that.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast