+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Give the manager more time

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    This will costs us hundreds of thousands in lost revenue and if this season start of next, feel good factor gone in the blink of an eye and even the Reedtz should come under scrutiny now
    Could someone post the link to SM after game interview please I’m not on social media or anything. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    Could someone post the link to SM after game interview please I’m not on social media or anything. Thanks
    https://youtu.be/BVUh6ErDQPM?si=_sZ8YnEOvsZ1UN-i

Utter drivel. Players aren't playing for him so he needs to either hang them out to dry or take responsibility for keeping changing shape. He did neither

He can’t be blamed for the nature of the goals conceded tonight IMO, just basket case individual errors again.

But when we got it back to 3-3 he then decides it’s a great idea to needlessly change formation (again), move Nemane to right back (again) when he was having a half-decent game and Langstaff out to left wing (again). We then created nothing for the remaining 25 minutes. So while it’s way too soon to call for his head, that side of it is on him. It really isn’t clever to be changing your formation every single match, however much you think it shows great tactical flexibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post

Utter drivel. Players aren't playing for him so he needs to either hang them out to dry or take responsibility for keeping changing shape. He did neither
    Thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by freemuzzy View Post
    He can’t be blamed for the nature of the goals conceded tonight IMO, just basket case individual errors again.

But when we got it back to 3-3 he then decides it’s a great idea to needlessly change formation (again), move Nemane to right back (again) when he was having a half-decent game and Langstaff out to left wing (again). We then created nothing for the remaining 25 minutes. So while it’s way too soon to call for his head, that side of it is on him. It really isn’t clever to be changing your formation every single match, however much you think it shows great tactical flexibility.
    I agree changing the formation made us even worse (if that’s possible).

Quote Originally Posted by freemuzzy View Post

I agree with this 100%, the players are at fault for the goals, unfortunately their just not good enough but constantly changing as much as he does isn’t helping I don’t think.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post

Just watched it after you kindly shared the link.
    Guys another Ardley and Fullarton repeats himself to answer every question. Absolutely *******s he’s clueless

I understand that SM is ambitious but he should have gone to a team like sutton or crawley ,not here where we have 11k crowds on average and high expectations,quite rightly so.Its a mistake by the owners but i understand why they did it.In business ,you make a mistake ,rectify it or it will hit you.I think a decision should be made in the morning.

After Crowleys equaliser it was probably the worst we have played all season and that's saying something! Why change formation when we were having a lot of joy before it... as bad as the night was the miss from Austin was absolutely shocking... not to single out a player because 5 or 6 were absolutely terrible but I really don't see anything in Austin to suggest he is a football player at all...

Thank you for calling Notts County Football Club. Unfortunately all our operatives are busy at the moment but we would appreciate your feedback and ask you to select one off the following options:
    Press 1 for:
    "Give the manager more time he has inherited a weak crap side".
    Press 2 for:
    "Sack the manager now, he hasn't got a Scoobie Do"
    Press 3 for:
    "What is the point of the recruiting team"
    Press 4 for:
    "Can I have my money back please"
    Press 5 for:
    "Have we got enough points to avoid relegation?"
    Last edited by SmiffyPie; 27-02-2024 at 11:10 PM.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast