+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Give the manager more time

Give the manager more time

That is what many will be saying on here.Its a cliche ,hey every one of us make mistakes in life ,and the owners have made one.I dont blame them ,they thought they had a got a young up and coming manager.Sadly he is out of his depth.Ok its a mistake ,act on it ,the team tonight were an utter shambles,totallly disorganised and without ideas.Accept the mistake ,its not too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Piessince67 View Post
    That is what many will be saying on here.Its a cliche ,hey every one of us make mistakes in life ,and the owners have made one.I dont blame them ,they thought they had a got a young up and coming manager.Sadly he is out of his depth.Ok its a mistake ,act on it ,the team tonight were an utter shambles,totallly disorganised and without ideas.Accept the mistake ,its not too late.
    It's not too early, more to the point.

Agree with the rest. Yes, we all make mistakes.

No, the players had no idea what shape they're in after the fourth. Get him gone

He's here until at least the end of the season whether you like it or not.

I truly think, listening to his post match interview, he knows he is on his way out

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    He's here until at least the end of the season whether you like it or not.
    Yep he is I agree purely due to the safety net of 47/48 points on the board.

If this form carries on our 11k average will drop to 6-7k very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    I truly think, listening to his post match interview, he knows he is on his way out
    If he’s here at the end of the season, he will be here at the start of the next.

I hate the mentality of ‘let’s just get to the end of the season and then change’. No, give the new guy a few games to see who he wants to keep.

I’m still blown away by Macca playing left back for the last 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Yep he is I agree purely due to the safety net of 47/48 points on the board.

If this form carries on our 11k average will drop to 6-7k very quickly.
    Well that's a type of relegation, isn't it?

I think the club can make some calculations and hard-nosed decisions. The pay-out v operating at 6 rather than 10+ K fans. The evidence for SM being able to achieve the club goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    If he’s here at the end of the season, he will be here at the start of the next.

I hate the mentality of ‘let’s just get to the end of the season and then change’. No, give the new guy a few games to see who he wants to keep.

I’m still blown away by Macca playing left back for the last 10 minutes.
    He might score 30-40 goals but to stop clubs buying him maybe we chuck him at LB so he looks bad ??? Clever 🤣🤣

This will costs us hundreds of thousands in lost revenue and if this season start of next, feel good factor gone in the blink of an eye and even the Reedtz should come under scrutiny now

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast