+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kick it Out.

What was clear and obvious to me is that the English & Welsh police forces are a weapon of the State apparatus that seems to regard football supporters as the enemy of the state.

Orwellian Britain is alive and kicking and for whatever reason football fans are in the forefront of the surveillance state.

Easy pickings I suppose.

I can think of at least another hundred targets the primary weapon of the state should focus their attention on.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Easy targets Chris - keyboard warriors

Proper policing catching rapist - drug s barons - stabbings not so much.

In a week where they projected racist and inciteful comments on Big Ben and nothing was done so as not to not upset the Muslim mayor and Muslim communities.

That should tell you all you need to know about the world we live in today and yet BT is dragged over the coals for nothing in comparison/ a laugh or humour it was meant to be.

The world is a mad place I’m afraid.

Islam doesn't let you have an opinion only if its theirs.

Met police now investigating Lee Anderson for expressing his, whilst their boss the Mayor can do and say what he wants

Quote Originally Posted by Swissclaret View Post
    I agree army. It is hard to know where to begin. And it is getting more insane by the day.

There is no doubt in my mind that England will be a Muslim country in not too many years.
    Me and the missus were having a casual conversation about the districts in Bolton where there are large percentages of south east Asian origin citizens.

The areas are not IMHO dangerous or do not constitute a threat to my existence but represent a cultural difference in what was entirely a white working class town in Lancashire.

I can add Preston, Blackburn, Burnley, Nelson & Accrington into the same social framework.

My wife said what else could we expect when one million Muslims are living amongst us.

I reminded her that figure is now almost FIVE million and rising.

"Houston - we have a problem."

None of this nonsense here thank goodness.Can you imagine what it all costs?

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    None of this nonsense here thank goodness.Can you imagine what it all costs?
    Sinkov claims and rightly so in my opinion the PC/Woke industry bandwagon is fully loaded, densely populated and costing us billions...

Name:  Gravy train.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  14.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    What was clear and obvious to me is that the English & Welsh police forces are a weapon of the State apparatus that seems to regard football supporters as the enemy of the state.

Orwellian Britain is alive and kicking and for whatever reason football fans are in the forefront of the surveillance state.

Easy pickings I suppose.

I can think of at least another hundred targets the primary weapon of the state should focus their attention on.
    I doubt it is any coincidence that the majority of football supporters are white and male.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I doubt it is any coincidence that the majority of football supporters are white and male.
    That could apply to the police too, a bit of irony there.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    That could apply to the police too, a bit of irony there.
    37% of police constables in England and Wales are female, so although the majority are male it's not an overwhelming majority. I don't know the % of football fans who are female but I'd guess it wouldn't be more than 10-15%.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)