+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Celtic game

Think the team selection was based on putting out best team and losing say 2 0. Effect for Killie game, same best team might not be available because of injury.
    Hoping we are Absolutely pumped up for Killie game with our best team players are raring to go.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Think the team selection was based on putting out best team and losing say 2 0. Effect for Killie game, same best team might not be available because of injury.
    Hoping we are Absolutely pumped up for Killie game with our best team players are raring to go.
    Should always play your strongest available team but you could be right. Anything less than strongest available team is cheating the fans that travelled to Celtic Park.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Should always play your strongest available team but you could be right. Anything less than strongest available team is cheating the fans that travelled to Celtic Park.
    Agree about letting our fans down but all teams make selection decisions based on the greater good, rather than the principle of best team on the park for every game. Sometimes even the very best players benefit from a rest.

There could be a simple reason for last Wednesday night’s shocking first half performance which was not solely to with the team selection.
    There is a photograph on a Facebook site showing the Dundee FC team bus being towed away after it broke down on London Road on its way to Wednesday night’s game at Parkhead.
    One poster stated that the Celtic team bus had to be sent to collect the Dundee players and officials before driving them to Parkhead for the game.
    This delay could have unsettled the Dundee players resulting in their slow start to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    There could be a simple reason for last Wednesday night’s shocking first half performance which was not solely to with the team selection.
    There is a photograph on a Facebook site showing the Dundee FC team bus being towed away after it broke down on London Road on its way to Wednesday night’s game at Parkhead.
    One poster stated that the Celtic team bus had to be sent to collect the Dundee players and officials before driving them to Parkhead for the game.
    This delay could have unsettled the Dundee players resulting in their slow start to the game.
    In the same way the The Rangers were affected when they were late getting to Dens? I've been late into work, didn't stop me giving 100% and performing to expectations.

Sorry but the 'meh bus broke doon teacher' excuse just doesn't cut it any more now than it did back when we were at school.

In the same way the The Rangers were affected when they were late getting to Dens? I've been late into work, didn't stop me giving 100% and performing to expectations.

Sorry but the 'meh bus broke doon teacher' excuse just doesn't cut it any more now than it did back when we were at school.
    You can stick to your theory and I will stick to mine.
    However the Dundee FC team bus breaking down and being towed away is being discussed on Facebook groups.
    In my opinion this breakdown could have unsettled the Dundee FC players considered it happened in London Road with thousands of Celtic supporters making their way to match. At the back of the players minds must have been how they were going to be getting back home after the game. Was the club going to source another bus pto get them home or were they going to get taxis to get them home.

The Rangers bus did not break down and have to be towed away.

You can stick to your theory and I will stick to mine.
    However the Dundee FC team bus breaking down and being towed away is being discussed on Facebook groups.
    In my opinion this breakdown could have unsettled the Dundee FC players considered it happened in London Road with thousands of Celtic supporters making their way to match. At the back of the players minds must have been how they were going to be getting back home after the game. Was the club going to source another bus pto get them home or were they going to get taxis to get them home.
    I'd really hope that the whole how they were getting home thing was sorted on their behalf and that they were told it was being sorted on their behalf. Why would the players need to worry about trivia like that? I travel all over Europe with work and delayed flights, extra nights, transport in other countries etc. is never a worry because somebody else sorts it.

The Rangers bus did not break down and have to be towed away.
    But it was delayed for significantly longer than the Dundee bus was. I wonder if Rangers players were sitting in traffic wondering if they were ever getting home and how? I doubt it somehow. I also doubt the Dundee players were particularly concerned on Wednesday.

But it was delayed for significantly longer than the Dundee bus was. I wonder if Rangers players were sitting in traffic wondering if they were ever getting home and how? I doubt it somehow. I also doubt the Dundee players were particularly concerned on Wednesday.
    I disagree with you views.
    That is two posters you have managed to disagree with on this topic.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)