+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Compared to last nights games

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned City keeper Ortega passing the ball straight to Barkley just outside the penalty area, which resulted in a goal for Luton. As I keep pointing out, Trafford is by no means the only keeper who makes mistakes, although judging by the comments on Burnley forums, you'd think he was.
    Trafford got crucified this morning in the Guardian match preview...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The Guardian has imo never been the same since it left its spiritual home in Manchester and fetched up in limpid London. As for crucifixions they were I note often reserved for the wholly innocent. Meantime that well-known cat impersonator George Galloway is an MP again but hopefully his tenure will be mercifully short.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    The Guardian has imo never been the same since it left its spiritual home in Manchester and fetched up in limpid London. As for crucifixions they were I note often reserved for the wholly innocent. Meantime that well-known cat impersonator George Galloway is an MP again but hopefully his tenure will be mercifully short.
    I think George will be beating the Gaza and anti-IDF rhetoric loudly for quite a while.

I wonder how much of James Trafford the Grauniad hack has actually seen. Not very much would be my educated guess.

I wonder how much of James Trafford the Grauniad hack has actually seen. Not very much would be my educated guess.
    The clanger ratio to games played is way too high mon ami. 56 times he has been beaten in the EPL this season.

I'm surprised a world-class centre back can't work out how to give the kid a bit more protection.

Muric must be wondering WTK he has done to deserve such a fate.

The clanger ratio to games played is way too high mon ami. 56 times he has been beaten in the EPL this season.

I'm surprised a world-class centre back can't work out how to give the kid a bit more protection.

He had a good night out in Munich which was well publicised.

I haven't seen every game, but I've seen a lot of them, and I've seen every goal we've conceded. Very rarely, perhaps 3/4 times did I think Trafford was at fault. Certainly two that he got stick for were Vitinho's fault, one when he lost the ball on the halfway line at Bournemouth and one when he was slow getting upfield and played Muniz onside against Fulham.

I haven't seen every game, but I've seen a lot of them, and I've seen every goal we've conceded. Very rarely, perhaps 3/4 times did I think Trafford was at fault. Certainly two that he got stick for were Vitinho's fault, one when he lost the ball on the halfway line at Bournemouth and one when he was slow getting upfield and played Muniz onside against Fulham.
    Because of a death in the family I missed yesterday's game but my lad did go and was shocked by the boo-boys ganging up on young Jimmy.

Either Kompany needs to tell them to shut the f*ck up or give Muric a game or two.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)