+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: St Mirren v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Personally never thought bringing in Warnock as an interim manager at his age was never going to work. He like many other players or managers in guffland think that Scottish football is a piece of piss and they will stroll it because of what they have done down south.

I actually felt sorry for him after watching his post match interview today because he looked like a broken man who certainly isn’t having fun,I do think he’s been sold down the river by the board in he’s been told we have a good squad who are short in confidence when in reality we are in a mess.

Cormack needs to put Warnock out of his misery, he’s too old to be dealing with this sh1t show we are in.
    Totally agree, Warnock was obviously under the assumption/been told by the FMB that we have just been very unlucky this season and he's the man to change our fortunes.

Little did he realise the sh*tstorm he was walking into and has no answers to so many questions that this squad throws up.

I genuinely believed we had the nucleus of a decent squad but this Warnock era has showed me just how bad they really are and if we do manage to stay up then it'll equal our previous escape for how miraculous it is.

Warnock needs to walk as Cormack etc won't bin him, hopefully once we've secured Premier League football next season then Warnock can come out and openly state what the f*ck has went on because it's bound to be a topper of an insight into how badly we've been run as a club.

Give Leven the reins again and get the players back on side to save our season starting with a cup victory next weekend.

One of the many things that annoys me about Colin is the way he smirks during every post-match interview, as though there's something funny about losing every week.

To be fair, he’s not smirking in his RedTV interview.

Just want this season to be over.

I know we don’t have such a thing as a best 11 but I think that Warnock, having seen everyone play now just needs to land on a “ best starting 11” and just stick with that to try to get a bit of consistency instead of making 4-5 changes every game ( and please please a back 4). We don’t have many midweek fixtures now before the end of the season, there is an international break and every chance sadly of a week off when the cup semi is played so no need for squad rotation. Players like MacDonald will benefit from starting every week rather than playing every second or third game

So apparently, yesterday produced the following humdinger:

Pass Completion

St Mirren 72 %

Aberdeen 47 %

Aye, we’ve got good players right enough…

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I know we don’t have such a thing as a best 11 but I think that Warnock, having seen everyone play now just needs to land on a “ best starting 11” and just stick with that to try to get a bit of consistency instead of making 4-5 changes every game ( and please please a back 4). We don’t have many midweek fixtures now before the end of the season, there is an international break and every chance sadly of a week off when the cup semi is played so no need for squad rotation. Players like MacDonald will benefit from starting every week rather than playing every second or third game
    Could be wrong but heard Warnock was co- commentating the Man City- Man Utd match for. US TV station. Good to hear that he’s giving Aberdeen his full attention. The useless old fat **** should never have been appointed.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Maybe that despised “game management” fellow wasn’t as bad as many made out.

Maybe eyes will be opened next Saturday.

Kind regards etc

👀

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789