+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Banned word

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Yeah I get that,but **** in its past tence,makes **** looks a bad choice of word,I mean it you take **** for example if has potential for different interpretations such as **** or ****.but it’s a personal choice really.in truth it’s a load of ****..!..
    You have to be mindful this is an international forum, despite the local connection. American ****ish, which is the **** accepted **** online wouldn't differentiate between past and present tense, nor **** or **** for that matter. Valid what you say, in the **** UK at least, I'm just trying to be **** for all the **** who may read this.

I rememeber my answer in a competition getting a deleted word, which I thought was ridiculous. The word was *****cat dolls

There you go poosycat

Quote Originally Posted by thaimillerfan View Post
    There you go poosycat
    Sounds about right if you're doing a Sean Connery...

This is a 100% true story

We decided to buy a poufee and saw one on Amazon, so we bought one from them

On delivery day our Alexa chirped up that we had a notification. So we asked Alexa to read the notification. The announcement was that “ today you a have a delivery, containing a beep”

The powers that be at Amazon had decided that poufee should be censored out and replaced with a beep/ buzz noise

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    This is a 100% true story

We decided to buy a poufee and saw one on Amazon, so we bought one from them

On delivery day our Alexa chirped up that we had a notification. So we asked Alexa to read the notification. The announcement was that “ today you a have a delivery, containing a beep”

The powers that be at Amazon had decided that poufee should be censored out and replaced with a beep/ buzz noise
    Ask Alexa what coffee bean 100 is in welsh

Quote Originally Posted by redhouse View Post
    Ask Alexa what coffee bean 100 is in welsh
    FFA COFFI. Nice one ,One to tell crashbang when he gets on my tyts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12