+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banned word

Banned word

I've discovered that I'm not allowed to type the word **** on here, as in a person between the ages of 13 and 19. Bonkers. Whoever decided this perhaps should contact the Oxford English Dictionary and ask them to remove it from there. The reply will end in off

What if you replaced **** with ****....? Would that help?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    I've discovered that I'm not allowed to type the word **** on here, as in a person between the ages of 13 and 19. Bonkers. Whoever decided this perhaps should contact the Oxford English Dictionary and ask them to remove it from there. The reply will end in off
    What s silly post. Dont be so childish.

That's something a T€€NAGER would do.

Téénager.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Téénager.
    You can’t type in the name of a town a few miles to the east of me who have steelworks and a team falling down the league pyramid!

Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    You can’t type in the name of a town a few miles to the east of me who have steelworks and a team falling down the league pyramid!
    As the saying goes who put the c.unt in s.****horpe..!..

Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    This town has become notorious online for almost 30 years for its relationship with filters. Set of ****s running things online, especially those from S****horpe.

Quote Originally Posted by UlleyMiller View Post
    What if you replaced **** with ****....? Would that help?
    No that wouldn’t make sense,surely it needs to be**** rather than..****…!.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    No that wouldn’t make sense,surely it needs to be**** rather than..****…!.
    That's a fair point. **** and **** are interchangeable where I work, but in this context **** has to **** over **** when a **** is ****.

Quote Originally Posted by UlleyMiller View Post
    That's a fair point. **** and **** are interchangeable where I work, but in this context **** has to **** over **** when a **** is ****.
    Yeah I get that,but **** in its past tence,makes **** looks a bad choice of word,I mean it you take **** for example if has potential for different interpretations such as **** or ****.but it’s a personal choice really.in truth it’s a load of ****..!..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast