+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: A good news story

Quote Originally Posted by Scamps View Post
    Having just read your post on red passion about how much you hate us i think it brilliant that we are getting right under your skin elite,now forest are looking relatively safe and were going up you can concentrate on the mess that is clownty after all there is plenty to keep you busy ,by the way your pitch should be in good nick with all the ****e you keep putting on it
    Yawn........

Having just read your post on red passion about how much you hate us i think it brilliant that we are getting right under your skin elite,now forest are looking relatively safe and were going up you can concentrate on the mess that is clownty after all there is plenty to keep you busy ,by the way your pitch should be in good nick with all the ****e you keep putting on it
    Hello Scamps, I would suggest that you coming on a Notts messageboard to post about what I'd put on a Wrexham messageboard suggests that I am getting right under your skin! For anyone interested, here is the post I made on Redpassion in full:

"As a neutral who's team has nothing to play for now, I'm hoping both Wrexham and Stockport can take two of the automatic places. If that happens, the final place will more than likely be between Mansfield Inbreds and MK Fakes. Two teams I dislike with a passion, it's a bit like asking does pigsh!t smell nicer than cowsh!t? If I had to make a choice, it would be the fakes over the inbreds.

I've now got to go and wash my mouth out with soap.
    "

You are clearly a simpleton so I'll try and make things simple for you. As a football club Forest are top of my hate list, Mansfield are second, and MK Dons third. If those three clubs are in the Champions League and we're in National League North that won't change, I am a man of principle.

Was thinking the same, what a pigsty field mill is

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Was thinking the same, what a pigsty field mill is
    They grow potatoes there during the closed season to help with the drainage problems...

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    They grow potatoes there during the closed season to help with the drainage problems...
    Let's hope they fluff automatic when the chips are down.

Going back to the title of this thread:
    Good news, despite the disappointing results we can at least credit Maynard with keeping Cameron from falling over as often as he did.
    What words of wisdom did Stu offer?
    Did he suggest longer studs, did he notice something Luke hadn't, that Cameron was tying his two laces together?
    Or did he simply tell him to act like a leader?
    Whatever, I feel Cameron has looked more like a player we 'might' want to keep over the last two matches.

I'm sure you'll be along soon to let us know how you got on today.

Quote Originally Posted by Togtastic View Post
    Going back to the title of this thread:
    Good news, despite the disappointing results we can at least credit Maynard with keeping Cameron from falling over as often as he did.
    What words of wisdom did Stu offer?
    Did he suggest longer studs, did he notice something Luke hadn't, that Cameron was tying his two laces together?
    Or did he simply tell him to act like a leader?
    Whatever, I feel Cameron has looked more like a player we 'might' want to keep over the last two matches.
    He has looked a lot better since he took all that stick on Twitter. Still prefer him going forward than defending, but I loved seeing him lose his temper with an opposition forward and do a lot of forward surging today. Also seemed to do more captain-ish shouting and rousing the troops. And yes, a lot less falling over recently.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    I'm sure you'll be along soon to let us know how you got on today.
    Yeep we got a right tonking ,its still in our own hands though so we just need to keep calm trust in our team and all will be well much the same as you lot with maynard

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Hello Scamps, I would suggest that you coming on a Notts messageboard to post about what I'd put on a Wrexham messageboard suggests that I am getting right under your skin! For anyone interested, here is the post I made on Redpassion in full:

"As a neutral who's team has nothing to play for now, I'm hoping both Wrexham and Stockport can take two of the automatic places. If that happens, the final place will more than likely be between Mansfield Inbreds and MK Fakes. Two teams I dislike with a passion, it's a bit like asking does pigsh!t smell nicer than cowsh!t? If I had to make a choice, it would be the fakes over the inbreds.

I've now got to go and wash my mouth out with soap.
    "

You are clearly a simpleton so I'll try and make things simple for you. As a football club Forest are top of my hate list, Mansfield are second, and MK Dons third. If those three clubs are in the Champions League and we're in National League North that won't change, I am a man of principle.
    *whose

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast