+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team For Bradford

Team For Bradford

........................Slocombe.................. .

Macari....Baldwin... Rawlinson....Chicksen

Jones......Robertson.....Obrien ......Nemane

..........................Crawley................. .........

.........................Macca.................... ........

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    ........................Slocombe.................. .

Macari....Baldwin... Rawlinson....Chicksen

Jones......Robertson.....Obrien ......Nemane

..........................Crawley................. .........

.........................Macca.................... ........
    Like the team, I’d probably drop Roberston and Job back to make to a 4231, I let the other 4 loose to attack, make nemane and jones more narrow and let the full backs push on.

On current form I'd go along with that starting eleven.

Chicksen at left-back for me, every day of the week in a back four.

Is Warner injured? I would have him instead of Rawlinson who seems a little cumbersome and lacking in pace. I would also be tempted not to swap keepers again. Chopping and changing can't help with communication / confidence. A little continuity there would help build understanding... is Slocombe that much of a step up?

I don't like how TAR has been seemingly banished since SM came in - hasn't been given a chance, although we've seen some awful performances in his position. Don't know how SM could have seen enough to exclude a player completely, unless he's going on what he's been told, which wouldn't be good.
    Problem is no journalist will ask the question, although they will ask about Slocombe being on the bench. Maybe they've been tipped off not to ask.

As for the team selection, don't care would be one answer. But adding a lack of familiarity with a new formation and new roles on top of everything else, doesn't seem good to me. It took him 12 mins to abort it v Crewe.
    SM should succeed or fail doing his thing, play his favoured system but ffs drop players who don't perform and don't bring them back straight away, let them stew and give others a chance

As long as Cameron is no where near the first 11…I don’t mind!
    Tbf, I’d probably go with that 11. JoB will need replacing after 60 mins probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Magpie View Post
    Is Warner injured? I would have him instead of Rawlinson who seems a little cumbersome and lacking in pace. I would also be tempted not to swap keepers again. Chopping and changing can't help with communication / confidence. A little continuity there would help build understanding... is Slocombe that much of a step up?
    Warner is simply not ready for this level of football. Rawlinson may be slow, but he is an head it and kick it defender, which we need at this moment. As for Slocombe, well i think he is the best of a bad bunch..

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Magpie View Post
    Warner is simply not ready for this level of football. Rawlinson may be slow, but he is an head it and kick it defender, which we need at this moment. As for Slocombe, well i think he is the best of a bad bunch..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Rawlinson got absolutely rinsed by less than average strikers on Tuesday, he’s the epitome of ok in the national league, no good for the EFL. Similarly Slocombe has been a liability this season. Stone isn’t much better, but better he undoubtedly is.

Does anyone know if McGoldrick is back for tomorrow, hasn’t been great lately but I think we did miss him Tuesday night.

Macca and Jatta up front for me. We need to see what the lad has to offer.
    Neman has no final ball so on the bench.
    Macari Baldwin Chicksen Cameron
    Robertson JoB Jones Crowley

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast