+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: WBA53 match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    Yes he’s scored, but apart from that he’s been shocking, losing the ball time after time, the last one he was lucky, never a free kick, needs replacing before he costs us
    I agree BUT he’s scored and it’s about winning football matches. I’m sure he’ll be subbed at 60 and he’s done his job.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Its like having another willie
    Where can you get them from Phil? I could do with a new one

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Have to agree. A decent goal but virtually every time he loses the ball in a challenge.

Don’t think Grady could have done anymore - every time he’s been fouled and won three kicks and he’s moved the ball well. Great finisher with one touch. The guy needs to be given a break

What has Wallace done as he’s hardly touched the ball!

Johnston and Mowatt have been class

Mikey Johnston though. Sign him up. Convince Celtic and just sign him up. Great attitude and knows where the net is. He’s not as fast as Willie Johnston but he’s the nearest we’ve had remotely like him.

Glad to be going into the break 2-0 up as we may have had the better possession but Coventry have caught us out a few times and have created more chances. Luckily for us they seem to have left their shooting boots back in the changing room though so let's hope they don't find them! That said, I think we have generally looked quite comfortable and having two very direct players in Johnston and Fellows on either wing is now allowing us to switch play more effectively.

With so many players contracts up at the end of this season we need to work hard at retaining some like Kipre and Mowatt as well as continuing to fend of interest in young Tom Fellows but I'd be really happy (if very surprised) if we could convert Mikey Johnston's loan into a signing too

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Mikey Johnston though. Sign him up. Convince Celtic and just sign him up. Great attitude and knows where the net is. He’s not as fast as Willie Johnston but he’s the nearest we’ve had remotely like him.
    I posted before about him. Many Celtic fans highly rate him over here and were disappointed he went awy on loan. They regard him very highly with a proper coach he can very mch up his potential.
    I was surprised we got him. That said The Albion has a strong Irish tradition and many would have recommended he went here.

Coventry penalty - and they score 2-1

Thats 5 of ya on 2-1 including you know who

Very poor defending by Kipré.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Coventry penalty - and they score 2-1
    Well there goes my prediction for anothher week. Interesting last 3 X five minutes.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)