+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and questions for Ogren and Goodwin

So we know about head groundsman leaving, you can include the chef and their accountant, probably a maintenance guy as well.
    The lady they want in as replacement accountant hasn't been told what wages she'll be on from next season but they want her to start before this one ends.

I have been told from a very good source that Ogren does want out and this is known amongst potential buyers.

True story about Ogren, he arranged a party after the last game of season, most attending wanted it to go on after hours. The bar staff heard, went to Ogren and dictated terms for them staying to serve the attendees, Ogren agreed straight away rather than have a difficult debate.

Given he owns the whole shebang, this shows how weak he is, he literally can't organise the proverbially P up in brewery without being dictated to. No wonder he's spent millions.

May or may not be true but none of us would care as such if we had a comfortable lead now at the top, that dictates the rest, a win today and next week would be a remedy, can't see it but stranger things have happened

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    So we know about head groundsman leaving, you can include the chef and their accountant, probably a maintenance guy as well.
    The lady they want in as replacement accountant hasn't been told what wages she'll be on from next season but they want her to start before this one ends.

I have been told from a very good source that Ogren does want out and this is known amongst potential buyers.

True story about Ogren, he arranged a party after the last game of season, most attending wanted it to go on after hours. The bar staff heard, went to Ogren and dictated terms for them staying to serve the attendees, Ogren agreed straight away rather than have a difficult debate.

Given he owns the whole shebang, this shows how weak he is, he literally can't organise the proverbially P up in brewery without being dictated to. No wonder he's spent millions.
    Groundsman, Stadium Manager and Commercial manager all been advertised this year. Third Stadium Manager in as many years I believe. Question I'd be asking is why are so many non playing staff leaving the club?

Question for Goodwin..

What time have you booked the f*cking taxi for?

I think i am due a comment, keep everyone on there toes..

What level do you think Goodwin is as a manager, i thought after sheep champ level, but after we played sheep last season and in all my life at a game i have never seen so much hate towards past manager of there club. was disgusting but alarming at the same time.

Then we get in for the run in, soon as i seen it oh no, and we were awful and he was awful.
    then he gets a 2 year contract why, and what did he say to get that deal, cause must got another interview.

I thought he was champ level , now i am not so sure, maybe Alloa level first job think it was .

He is fk awful , i wonder what level he thinks he is at, cause there no way in a million years hes going home thinking i am doing a great job , thats a lot bull..

Quote Originally Posted by Craigbrew View Post

What level do you think Goodwin is as a manager, i thought after sheep champ level, but after we played sheep last season and in all my life at a game i have never seen so much hate towards past manager of there club. was disgusting but alarming at the same time.

Then we get in for the run in, soon as i seen it oh no, and we were awful and he was awful.
    then he gets a 2 year contract why, and what did he say to get that deal, cause must got another interview.

I thought he was champ level , now i am not so sure, maybe Alloa level first job think it was .

He is fk awful , i wonder what level he thinks he is at, cause there no way in a million years hes going home thinking i am doing a great job , thats a lot bull..
    Ogren has been continually conned by folks. First Asghar, now Goodwin. We need him gone as well as the idiot manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigbrew View Post

Not a question that needed asking really, everyone agrees he's not up to the job and needs to be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Not a question that needed asking really, everyone agrees he's not up to the job and needs to be gone.
    The reason i said it as i said , what level does he think he is at or he could be, surely you go into management at football you must have a level or whats the point. i Fk hate saying it, we should got Killy manager, now that pains me to say it, but very good at this level..

Goodwin is the next Ian McCall.

Ogren has been a disaster but what was the due diligence carried out by Mike Martin? Was Ogren just offering the most for Martin to accept? Brentford and Brighton owners may have had success with other clubs but if they do come in and start throwing money at United is that really a good thing? We threw money at Watt, evidence that money can bring more toxic problems, than not? United have been run the best when we have lived within our means. The amount of turnover from non-playing staff paints a picture in itself.

Anyone know what the big man is up to these days?,is he perhaps on gardening leave and still on the payroll?.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)