+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday Post Match Thoughts

Sheffield Wednesday Post Match Thoughts

Is anyone else hoping that Bobby Ewing will step out of the shower and we'll simply go back to the sunny days of August and all the hope that we had? The score says 0-1 so on paper we were just an arse deflection away from getting a draw but by all accounts the story on grass was a much different one. When the gap in both points and quality between us and the team above is is so wide then it says it all. Clear out at all levels in the summer (again)?

Thoughts?

League 2 football would be a stretch for us - no more sick notes with future signings - build up from the base and start working like a professional club

our season will formally end when the final whistle blows against Millwall, if it hasn't already

I don't like losing especially to The Owls . I'm so sorry for the supporters of Rotherham United. The season tickets should be greatily reduced for next season. So disappointing.

Will take a decade to eradicate the damage. Right to the top at RUFC are a joke of a football club...but it's OK. Our rented ground isn't bad

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Is anyone else hoping that Bobby Ewing will step out of the shower and we'll simply go back to the sunny days of August and all the hope that we had? The score says 0-1 so on paper we were just an arse deflection away from getting a draw but by all accounts the story on grass was a much different one. When the gap in both points and quality between us and the team above is is so wide then it says it all. Clear out at all levels in the summer (again)?

Thoughts?
    My first comment is what grass, what has happened to our pitch I never seen seen it this bad at NYS. Best team won and I hope they stay up so we don't have to see us lose to them twice in L1. Not a lot to say really we are just a very poor team with some awful signings (a couple of decent ones like Tiehi who was excellent in a very poor team). There is something rotten at the club, it doesn't feel right at the moment so many issues off the pitch and awful on it. At no point in the lead up to the game or during did I expect anything other than defeat, very few positive things to think about regarding RUFC at the moment.

Richardson said he leaves clubs in a better place than when he joined?

At least when Taylor was here we put up a fight at home.

Get ready for empty seats.

Richardson has to go. The gap to safety is embarrassing. Thoroughly sick of it all.

Nice also to see our gutless club do nothing about the p**** chants.

Seats are already empty

Pleased I was walking round New York on a family trip in the pouring rain, so I couldn't watch!!

Quote Originally Posted by MAMiller View Post
    Seats are already empty
    11500 attendance today. 😂

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast