+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Morton away

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Thomson is gonna have a bad game at some point though and us fans are gonna have to not get on his back. He has really grabbed his opportunity ans looks like he is enjoying his football but we really need to keep our expectations realistic. Hopefully he can keep his form going for the run in. He looks like he could have a decent career ahead of him.
    Totally agree with this. The young players seem to go into their shell once the crowd starts to get on their backs. Hopefully Miller is made of sterner stuff.

A lot of young players have a good start to their first team career but not many can sustain it. Hopefully he's one that can.

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Thomson is gonna have a bad game at some point though and us fans are gonna have to not get on his back. He has really grabbed his opportunity ans looks like he is enjoying his football but we really need to keep our expectations realistic. Hopefully he can keep his form going for the run in. He looks like he could have a decent career ahead of him.
    Good to see something positive about the laddie. Have seen quite a few good comments about his showing on Tuesday and hope to see him continue his run on Saturday.

Name:  MT.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  15.5 KB

He has played well. I prefer him in the more advanced position. AND.... it looks like it matters to him... which is a breath of fresh air...

I like his attitude and hope he continues to push on. Needs loads of work on positional and defensive play but more than willing to let him give 100% as a raw ****ager.

I feel the Fotheringham although having enthusiasm has no final product (like Cujoe) and now needs to focus on being a more mature player with the enthusiasm of a 12 year old.

Middleton on the other hand has had every opportunity but just doesnt deliver.

Had a busy week so not commented yet. Very important 3 points but we have to string results together instead of this win one,lose one pattern we've been seeing. We really have to be beating Arbroath tomorrow and no excuse will be good enough if we don't. Hopefully Dunfermline will take points off Raith this weekend and then totally capitulate against us next week 🤞

Quote Originally Posted by geofoxposse View Post
    I like his attitude and hope he continues to push on. Needs loads of work on positional and defensive play but more than willing to let him give 100% as a raw ****ager.

I feel the Fotheringham although having enthusiasm has no final product (like Cujoe) and now needs to focus on being a more mature player with the enthusiasm of a 12 year old.

Middleton on the other hand has had every opportunity but just doesnt deliver.
    Fotheringham has 8 goals and 5 assists while Middleton has 3 goals and 10 assists in the league. Not a bad return I’d say. A few more goals from Middleton would be good.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)