+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Morton away

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    posting the full team and what formation they are playing not great. Club wont be happy about this wouldn't be surprised if they contact the forum admin, I know this has happened before on TEK.
    Have to admit surprises me too that the team is seemingly so freely leaked.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I'm reliably informed that the team is.

Walton
    Grimmy
    Gallagher
    Holt
    McMann
    Thompson
    Sibbald
    Docherty
    Tillson
    Watt
    Moult
    Only way can make sense of this is that it’s 4-3-3 with Miller T up in the front 3

Presumably Doc or Sibb forward of midfield 3

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Only way can make sense of this is that it’s 4-3-3 with Miller T up in the front 3

Presumably Doc or Sibb forward of midfield 3
    Miller right, Watt left

Doc sitting and Sibb and Tilson further forward

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I'm reliably informed that the team is.

Walton
    Grimmy
    Gallagher
    Holt
    McMann
    Thompson
    Sibbald
    Docherty
    Tillson
    Watt
    Moult
    Only 1 player under 25? How long is it since we got a starting line up like that?

Is there any way to see this game for those who cannot make it? Looked on Mortons site and it seems to be subscription holders only.

posting the full team and what formation they are playing not great. Club wont be happy about this wouldn't be surprised if they contact the forum admin, I know this has happened before on TEK.
    Whilst I agree it's not great posting the team, the club should maybe try and find out who is leaking it. They're aware someone in camp is letting out team lineups. It's up to them to stop it. Lineups going online the day before the game isn't good.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Whilst I agree it's not great posting the team, the club should maybe try and find out who is leaking it. They're aware someone in camp is letting out team lineups. It's up to them to stop it. Lineups going online the day before the game isn't good.
    they train in an open park, anyone, passing seeing shape will know what the team is

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Maybe that's not actually the team that's going to start the game then - maybe they just released that as a bluff, or counter bluff…

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
    Maybe that's not actually the team that's going to start the game then - maybe they just released that as a bluff, or counter bluff…
    I think you saying that to create a counter, counter bluff

they train in an open park, anyone, passing seeing shape will know what the team is
    Yeah, but that's not where the leaked team news is coming from.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)