+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Morton away

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
    Fairly mimging watch that but exactly how you play against that horrible morton side. They just foul all game long, thank **** we didn't concede first. What a slog that would have been.

Chuffed with the 3 points.
    Spot on... we played them at their own game (a wee bit) they didn't like it. First goal was obviously gonna be crucial. Thank fcuk we got it. As you say, if they got it... would have been a lot different.

3 points I wasn't confident we would get, makes it feel even better.

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    I have to give credit to Goodwin. We didn't get bullied. Not a pretty watch..but exactly what we needed to do to get a result.
    Yeah. That team selection worked. Maybe from 60 minutes the tide turned against us and bringing Grieve on isn't going to change that. But overall can't fault the desire and work rate from all the players.

Well done United.

All about the result tonight

Job done 😊

The pen was a nervy moment.

Very well defended though

We should keep this back four

At least the points are in the bag and the threat of relegation has been removed!

I had doubts about that line-up, but they got the win and hope most of them can start again on Saturday!

Well, we wanted six points from our two games after Raith's slip up on Friday. We got 4 points. Now we need to make sure we don't make any mistakes against Arbroath on Saturday and just wait and see what happens between Raith and Dunfermline.

Tough place to win so great 3 points in the circumstance, boost of a shut out too, need to follow up against arbroath, no gimmies at this stage.

Raith's game in hand now is away to Partick next Tuesday. Not an easy one for them.

OK......so I was going to put Saturday's line up on here tomorrow but I wouldn't want the opposition to gain an advantage 🤔😁😎

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    First 5 minutes I thought the ref was going to be a homer but he's settled into this nicely 😎
    Miles better than the one in the last game against them at Tannadice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdyteejay2 View Post
    Miles better than the one in the last game against them at Tannadice.
    Night and day 👍

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)