+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Morton away

Maybe someone from the deep state is operating a drone around St Andrews.

If Imrie was planning to man mark our wingers ......🙈

Like the idea of freeing up (maybe) Sibbald to play a little further forward.

Win and this is genius, lose and folk will be complaining about more Tombola.

C'mon lads 3 points please 🧡

On a positive note, this is definitely a horses for courses team selection. Interested to see how it pans out. Understand the thinking, hope the gameplan and execution match what we have on the pitch!

Hopefully we score the first goal, early doors, then get another couple soon after. Wishful thinking on my part but you have to dream, being an Arab.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamsof83 View Post
    On a positive note, this is definitely a horses for courses team selection. Interested to see how it pans out. Understand the thinking, hope the gameplan and execution match what we have on the pitch!
    It definitely suggests JG has thought about it as opposed to putting the expected 11 out.
    Let's hope it pays off.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    It definitely suggests JG has thought about it as opposed to putting the expected 11 out.
    Let's hope it pays off.
    Sibbald is a liability, slows everything down because he takes 3 touches to control a pass by which time he's closed down so has to play backwards or square to keep possession, because his first touch is so poor he goes lunging into tackles as his second touch making him highly susceptible to yellow cards or reds. In my opinion he has never shown anything to justify a place in our squad never mind the starting eleven, that said I hope he proves me 100% wrong and runs the show tonight.

Sorry that should have said Tillson that was me not paying attention

Quote Originally Posted by Monifieth Arab View Post
    Sorry that should have said Tillson that was me not paying attention
    Glad you clarified that as epic meltdown was inbound!

Moult 1-0

That was some predictive text

PS: GOAL............... Tilson..............

Sorry....Moult.. I hate this phone....

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)