+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Come on now you miserable footymad Millers

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Why have my posts been removed.
    Probably because you chat absolute ****.

Is that a fair enough answer?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    You gardeners out there, what you planting this time of year? Happy times in your gardens or in CAM's case his 15 acre plot.
    Leam's planting turnips

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    Probably because you chat absolute ****.

Is that a fair enough answer?
    You chat shat fair does 😁🤮

Letting your anger out because we lost to Sheff Weds take it out on the garden not millermad postees

What’s wrong with people. Have a go at the players manager club the lies whatever but having a personal attack on Brin is just ridiculous.
    Howdy you are better than that pal.

One bonus I stopped watching the Brit awards when Black culture music came to be accepted that's not being racist Chuck Berry & Bob Marley were forerunners in their genre of music but that wasn't of an intimidating anti social theme.

I'm now indulging in the longest close season in my life after yesterday.I'll still log into here for fun and laughter but will now concentrate on my first year with an allotment,my Daughter's house renovation and all things Spring and Summer! No more games,no more Ifollow and will now revisit this one of many aspects of my life when pre season resumes on the 1st of July. When do the Parkgate tickets go on sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    You gardeners out there, what you planting this time of year? Happy times in your gardens or in CAM's case his 15 acre plot.
    Good idea Brin,lets talk gardening.
    I sowed indoors the other week about 30 tomato plants (various varieties) ,20 odd chilli plants,20 Pepper plants and 10 Aubergine plants.They've all sprouted very well although a few look a bit leggy! My missus keeps saying we need more investment in our infrastructure and our seeding pitches!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    One bonus I stopped watching the Brit awards when Black culture music came to be accepted that's not being racist Chuck Berry & Bob Marley were forerunners in their genre of music but that wasn't of an intimidating anti social theme.
    Care to expand on this gru, I’m not sure what you’re getting at?

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Care to expand on this gru, I’m not sure what you’re getting at?

Music shouldn't be about hate.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast