+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Come on now you miserable footymad Millers

Come on now you miserable footymad Millers

Ah come on you defeatists. I'm posting a positive outlook for a change. It's football and it's what we as a well run club, within our means, go through every second season and it's come around again so.......all together now......think of next season and more happy appealing football.

Only post back with happy thoughts, all miserable sods can use the other miserable Doom & Gloom post.
    Last edited by Brin; 02-03-2024 at 09:45 PM.

The weather should start warming up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    The weather should start warming up.
    Pocket, there you go that's a start and lighter evenings are now creeping in that's another one without thinking too hard. Two more happy thoughts.

You gardeners out there, what you planting this time of year? Happy times in your gardens or in CAM's case his 15 acre plot.

Another month and it's blasting my three tier patio area that finally announces spring has arrived....and getting all the ratten furniture out, rearranging the outdoor full size European table tennis table. Figure to use this on the bottom section of the patio this year.

Might invest in a totally new build outside bar as I currently have a good bar and canopy with seating area but want a lock up wooden one instead. Can anyone recommend a reputable company who can supply a wooden outside lockable bar?

Oh happy times are just around the corner away from football for a few weeks

My happy thoughts are:
    Appiah Cafu Hall Blackett Morrison Peltier won’t be here
    Unfortunately some others will be

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    My happy thoughts are:
    Appiah Cafu Hall Blackett Morrison Peltier won’t be here
    Unfortunately some others will be
    See, another happy thought and I totally concur....keep em coming. I might have reservations on Blackettt though but he does seem to be taking a lot of time to recouperate??? You missed out Ayala the money stealing waste of time.
    Last edited by Brin; 02-03-2024 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Ah come on you defeatists. I'm posting a positive outlook for a change. It's football and it's what we as a well run club, within our means, go through every second season and it's come around again so.......all together now......think of next season and more happy appealing football.

Only post back with happy thoughts, all miserable sods can use the other miserable Doom & Gloom post.
    Brin, here's a positive out of a negative. Because you and a few fellow Millers know k nob all about football, you have raised a few quid for the hospice this season

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Brin, here's a positive out of a negative. Because you and a few fellow Millers know k nob all about football, you have raised a few quid for the hospice this season
    ibs, no problem at all. It's all for a good cause.

There we have it. I’m a moderator. I control the narrative.

Sad f**ker.

You’ve been quiet on here lately and the it’s been a better place.

I guess you’ve finished painting the fence on the air conditioned, 3 decked semi with pervy hot tub.

Fifty brain cells and out of control and that’s been generous.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast