+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Richardson post match interview

Richardson post match interview

He's run out of glib excuses, platitudes. Look at his body language. He knows.....

One quote from interview:

"their honesty and endeavor shines through"

Did anyone's view of the Millers performance today, marry up with that crock of sh it above?

Said before I sit above our technical area LR & Kelly it's like watching the worst double act you can think of! What's the record for the worst start in EFL for a management team at a club they can't be far off it. Act now chairman they aren't a fit for this club.

Certainly sounded bizarre.

A bizarre interview to say the least. LR will go down in history as the oldest newest manager of all time at this rate. He mentioned 'the building' only twice today so I guess that's an improvement. What the hell does he mean about a 'culture' change? Why so cagey about Morrison? He looks like a cat on hot bricks most of the time. Matt Taylor worked his arse off,no one can doubt that,who was obsessed with the job so I cannot understand what culture LR wants to change.Does he mean going back to 'the culture' Paul Warne built? If so,I can't see him achieving that either.I'm really confused!

You are not onyour own jimmy

I've not seen it but I can guarantee he mentions.
    he's only been in the building a short while and that he can't control what happened before he arrived.

Wrong manager wrong time.
    I’ve been critical of him which I don’t normally do because it’s a tough job.
    He just takes no accountability for what’s happening.

Repeat of
    It’s a healthy challenge.
    I knew the task when I came in.
    I haven’t been in the building long.
    I leave clubs in a better place than when I joined them.
    Its habits before I arrived.

1win in 16 but its not his team it’s not his players ok but its his tactics which are what?
    Get over the halfway line and go back.

That interview yesterday was embarrassing and an insult to the fans. He’s sounding desperate and void of any accountability or responsibility.
    Statistically he’s horrendous and taking us backwards.
    Inspirationally he’s horrendous and taking us backwards.
    16 games and he’s shown that he’s worse than MT worse than Stubbs.
    I’d rather have George Kerr back.

I too am very reluctant to criticise someone who’s only been in the job a short while but we do seem to be worse. I thought at least we showed some competitiveness at Ipswich and QPR but yesterday was a huge step backwards. Completely unacceptable performance, tactics and result in our own back yard. It’s a results driven business and we are appalling atm

It could be argued that LR has more resources at his disposal than MT because quite a few players have come back from injury and Morrison and Pelts play more often than not.
    He also signed 3 more players in Jan and although we lost some they either didn’t play or were poor. Lembisika was recently dropped from Hearts’ starting xi. Revans absence is a big miss but that’s the only concession

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I too am very reluctant to criticise someone who’s only been in the job a short while but we do seem to be worse. I thought at least we showed some competitiveness at Ipswich and QPR but yesterday was a huge step backwards. Completely unacceptable performance, tactics and result in our own back yard. It’s a results driven business and we are appalling atm

It could be argued that LR has more resources at his disposal than MT because quite a few players have come back from injury and Morrison and Pelts play more often than not.
    He also signed 3 more players in Jan and although we lost some they either didn’t play or were poor. Lembisika was recently dropped from Hearts’ starting xi. Revans absence is a big miss but that’s the only concession
    Not many teams come out of a transfer window in a worse position than they started, but we seem to have managed it. He clearly doesn’t trust the lad from Sheff Utd so why sign him? Wyke offers nothing.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast