+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Richardson post match interview

I think in fairness to LR, his January signings were probably the players he could get rather than the players he wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    A bizarre load of b*llocks even by your standards. Well done.

Not if you want reality!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Not if you want reality!
    No

What the f*ck are you on about?

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    Irrespective of whether kioso is any good or not, he was brought back because is was quick and easy and didn’t involve a fee. And we even released to do it as well.
    Trust LR to pick a decent player. Interesting one. Isn’t that the remit of scott? Also that target he openly wanted, went to portsmouth.
    We fill in with an old mate from wigan.
    Says it all. From a few angles.
    TS had no real intention of a jan backing, I never heard a quote of that said he would. All we heard was that LR wanted 5. I think you’ll find that is in the summer.
    Think 5 in the summer will be 7 short of what he will need

We are down, fact, so now is the time we should be identifying signings, contacting players, talking to agents, liaising with other managers about swap deals etc etc

But we all know this isn't happening or is likely to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    His good Human beings policy was widely mocked but in his two full Championship seasons we never capitulated like this. Good people tend to have a bit of pride in themselves. A club with our lack of funds needs to make the maximum of the things that cost nothing, hard work, team spirit and fitness.
    Totally agree. The only thing I would ever criticise Warne for was the hypocrisy not to apply his 'good hoomans' policy to himself and the gang of three.
    But then, who knows what they had put up with, to that point?

Warne didn’t do no better in the championship when he took over from jackett, I’d like to see Richardson given half a chance in league one. Hardly inspiring but nowt to lose as at the moment we are sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    Totally agree. The only thing I would ever criticise Warne for was the hypocrisy not to apply his 'good hoomans' policy to himself and the gang of three.
    But then, who knows what they had put up with, to that point?
    He probably got sick of being constantly ridiculed by a significant number of our own fans and eventually thought ‘up yours, I’m wasting my time here’ and I don’t blame him.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    Warne didn’t do no better in the championship when he took over from jackett, I’d like to see Richardson given half a chance in league one. Hardly inspiring but nowt to lose as at the moment we are sheet.
    It’s an almost identical situation. That relegation wasn’t Warne’s fault and this one isn’t Richardson’s. I admit he’s hardly inspiring confidence at the minute but as someone else has said he’s effectively a caretaker for his own job right now.

Whats the stats now - Wigan & Millers combined Richardson only won 2 out of 18 at home games.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast