+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Richardson post match interview

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    He probably got sick of being constantly ridiculed by a significant number of our own fans and eventually thought ‘up yours, I’m wasting my time here’ and I don’t blame him.
    Well on that basis he should have left Derby 6 months ago..........they want him sacked even IF they go up!

The main question for me is.............when will LR STOP mentioning 'entering the building'? Answers on a postcard please!
    PS.........where is this said building?.......NYS,Roundwood or Guest & Chrimes!!
    Last edited by Jimmy Badfellow; 03-03-2024 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    Well on that basis he should have left Derby 6 months ago..........they want him sacked even IF they go up!
    Their fans must be as thick as some of ours then.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Think 5 in the summer will be 7 short of what he will need
    Yes, 12 minimum, possibly more depending on the contracted players that may or may not be leaving.

Not ideal but judge L.R. in November.
    That's if Tony Stewarts trigger finger doesn't get itchy...( Again.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Whats the stats now - Wigan & Millers combined Richardson only won 2 out of 18 at home games.
    Buckle up.
    Things may get worse before they get better.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Yes, 12 minimum, possibly more depending on the contracted players that may or may not be leaving.

Not ideal but judge L.R. in November.
    That's if Tony Stewarts trigger finger doesn't get itchy...( Again.)
    Yep I said that a few week back. I will judge LR in November if he makes it that long. Though 1 window needing so many players! He may need 2 or 3 to turn things around

If i had any belief in this chairman to improve the club i would be pushing for the immediate sacking of the useless Richardson and let Morrison and Peltier manage the rest of this disastrous season and look for a much better replacement. Problem of course seems to be nobody(apart from out of work chancers) wants to work for this fellow. Fast losing interest which wont revive until Stewart has sold up.

Before LR was appointed the four or five other alleged applicants, would have contacted previous managers we've had and after listening to what they had to say about the club would no doubt have given it the elbow.He's not good enough but you can't blame him for taking the job when it's offered.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    If i had any belief in this chairman to improve the club i would be pushing for the immediate sacking of the useless Richardson and let Morrison and Peltier manage the rest of this disastrous season and look for a much better replacement. Problem of course seems to be nobody(apart from out of work chancers) wants to work for this fellow. Fast losing interest which wont revive until Stewart has sold up.
    Good call.

No doubt LR is as pi$$ed off with the situation as everyone on here. He's constantly trying to plug 6 holes with 4 plugs while the ship is sinking.

...and now there's more holes, Pelts and Morrison out, Bramall and Revan both out, Blackett and Hall out. Fergie never looked like a wing back yesterday, he's not fit enough for that role. Seriki, why sign him if we don't trust him? Surely he'd have been a better choice as wing back than Fergie?

We have to have a clear out/loans back/sick notes out in the summer, it's going to be interesting at least. We will be a more attractive club to sigh for in L1. I hope so...............................UTM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345