+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts Barnsley v Bolton Wanderers

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Quite a few use it to get extra A*se room I suspect
    Kids Tickets My Arse.

Just a thought before tonight guys. Wanderers haven’t lost in the league (excluding last years play offs) at yours in the last 13 matches, winning 8 and drawing 5. Obviously that’s history but just thought I’d share that with you. My fear is that records and runs are there to be broken!! ����

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyWhites View Post
    My fear is that records and runs are there to be broken!! ����
    We hope so BW!!

I think IF he starts which I think he will then Cosgrove has to pla y a key role tonight and ruffle the feathers of the Bolton centre backs .

Another key area is Phillips getting forward , playing in those pockets and moving Bolton around .

Not going to be too much in this game , two good sides with hardly the width of a fag paper between them .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I think IF he starts which I think he will then Cosgrove has to pla y a key role tonight and ruffle the feathers of the Bolton centre backs .

Another key area is Phillips getting forward , playing in those pockets and moving Bolton around .

Not going to be too much in this game , two good sides with hardly the width of a fag paper between them .

I think it might be Cosgrove getting his feathers ruffled tonight animal considering the animosity towards him for that disgraceful and needless over the top tackle from behind on Eoin Toal minutes before the end of the Papa Johns final against P,ymouth which finished his season? It’s not forgotten and everybody knows what a thug Cosgrove has always been but I hope it doesn’t descend into that kind of game because when we win I want it to have been done fair and square. ;-))

Name:  IMG_8769.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  17.5 KB

REDS: Roberts (GK), Williams (c), de Gevigney, Pines, Earl, Cadden, Kane, Connell, Phillips, McAtee, Cole.
    Subs: Killip (GK), McCart, Cotter, O'Keeffe, Russell, Grant, Cosgrove.

BOLTON: Coleman (GK), Santos (c), Jones, Toal, Dacres-Cogley, Ogbeta, Sheehan, Thomason, Dempsey, Collins, Adeboyejo.
    Subs: Iredale, Williams, Forrester, Morley, Maghoma, Bodvarsson, Jerome.

McAtee starts a bit of kidding going on there.

Our strongest starting X1 I guess.

Massive game for both teams.

Good luck Lads - 3 points please.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyWhites View Post
    I think it might be Cosgrove getting his feathers ruffled tonight animal considering the animosity towards him for that disgraceful and needless over the top tackle from behind on Eoin Toal minutes before the end of the Papa Johns final against P,ymouth which finished his season? It’s not forgotten and everybody knows what a thug Cosgrove has always been but I hope it doesn’t descend into that kind of game because when we win I want it to have been done fair and square. ;-))
    I wish we were seeing some norwoodesque thuggery from him BW but I haven’t seen any yet. He’s a big lad and sometimes you have to put it around and distract the defence. I don’t advocate trying to injure players, hard but fair will do just fine.

Enjoy the game

Wins for both Barnsley and Peterborough will certainly make it interesting at the top of the decision.

Poor turnout from Bolton fans tonight. I thought they would have a far bigger following than this.

Maybe an F U message for not granting them the full use of the North Stand in last seasons playoffs.

Anyway COYR

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast