+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Kilmarnock (Scottish Cup)

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Killie will win this easily.
    You’re probably right BUS but I’m just trying to cling onto some optimism during this dreadful period!

By all accounts Saturday was an improved performance until we killed ourselves right at the end. Also, we’ve seen many times over the years teams struggling in the league getting a result in the cup then kicking on from there so I’m clinging onto that. If not it could be a taxi for W@nker, a helluva fare doon to Cornwall though but Dave can afford it!

This is a chance to see if Warnock really is a Manager - I have always had my doubts.

We have played Killie before - and recently - he should know how to set up to improve.

Vassell rag dolled Gartenmann and the two wide players had a field day. Unfortunately, we probably aren't good enough to beat them (FFS!) but McDonald on Vassell (assuming Ruby is still out) is a really obvious requirement.

I agree with you DonUnder but sadly can't see us winning this. I pray that i'm wrong and just perhaps a cup win will give us that spark. God knows we need something more than ever now.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    We can't keep a clean sheet for love nor money.

3-1 to Killie, Watkins (2) and Kennedy to score after Miovski gives us the lead.
    In injury time, in the 97th, 98th and 101st minutes!

Ah, f**k it. I'm going 3-1 us! We have to win one day don't we?

Don't we?

Quote Originally Posted by WhenTattieFlooredChas View Post
    In injury time, in the 97th, 98th and 101st minutes!

Ah, f**k it. I'm going 3-1 us! We have to win one day don't we?

Don't we?
    We might get a favourable draw in the Diddy Cup next season, so we could get a win then.

Beaton is the ref, Dallas on VAR

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Huns from hell

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Huns from hell
    Oor manager is a hun, though.

Mind you, so is theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    They hate us at the best of times - now the shire cooncil have just telt their orange lodge mates to GTF over their shïtey walk request, they’ll be even more out to fück us over.

I notice the walk was to be led by the “Pride of the Rock” flute band from Dumbarton.

Friends of yours Mason? 😉

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    They hate us at the best of times - now the shire cooncil have just telt their orange lodge mates to GTF over their shïtey walk request, they’ll be even more out to fück us over.

I notice the walk was to be led by the “Pride of the Rock” flute band from Dumbarton.

Friends of yours Mason? 😉
    I know one or two of them. It’s a shame the Stonehaven community will miss out on meeting ‘Noddy the Proddy’

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast