+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Kilmarnock (Scottish Cup)

I had a dream last night that we were 3-1 up and got pegged back to 3-3 in this game.

I don't know how it finished, though, because I woke myself up raging at Warnock.

I had a dream that Warnock guided us to Scottish cup victory thus securing European football next season. He stayed on after the summer and we won the Europa League.

I need to stop those magic mushrooms.

I think we will this one. I’ve the kids coming with me so we had blooming better.
    It defies logic as a prediction, but so what…so does being a football fan generally. We’re going through!

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney77 View Post
    I think we will this one. I’ve the kids coming with me so we had blooming better.
    It defies logic as a prediction, but so what…so does being a football fan generally. We’re going through!
    I’m with you on this one Sidney. As a Notts County fan I’ve some happy memories of having Neil as our manager, albeit that was 35 years ago. I’ll be there today, with my granddaughter, trying to get her to sing with me “Neil Warnock’s Mighty Red Army”. She’s only 6 years old but even she doubts the truthfulness in such a chant. Nevertheless, come on the Dons!

Today's the day where it clicks.

In a hotel room in Glasgow with very, very poor windows which keep out no noise. This is an upmarket hotel too, allegedly!

At around three o clock this morning, being unable to sleep due to the noise. I'm reading and I hear this song being sung outside.

Sakes, I'm thinking, do these folk ever shut up.
    The song had a familiarity to it and as the group got closer, I clicked they were singing the Ian Durrant song, followed by a few songs aimed at Rangers 2012 and then a rendition of the Northern Lights as they headed off into the night.

So with that, today is our day and only annoyed I'm stuck here and not able to get to the game today to see it.

I'm actually raging I'm stuck here, but sometimes we just have to go with what the other half says.

COYR

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I'm actually raging I'm stuck here, but sometimes we just have to go with what the other half says.
    You will probably find that your other half is the sensible one and saving you from another one of those days. As has been said though, we have to win sometime. I would much rather we do it to make sure we don't have any uncomfortable play offs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    In a hotel room in Glasgow with very, very poor windows which keep out no noise. This is an upmarket hotel too, allegedly!
    Windows with glass in them is considered upmarket in Glasgow.

Aberdeen: Roos, Devlin, MacKenzie, Shinnie, Gartenmann, McGrath, Barron, Miovski, Phillips, MacDonald, Hoilett Subs: Doohan, Jensen, Clarkson, Duk, Hayes, Sokler, Morris, Polvara, Milne

Looks like 4-5-1

That’s about as combative a midfield as we could put out and on the face of it a sensible back 4. Might be interesting.

YYAAASSS!! ... 1-0 ... McGrath

GOOAAALLL Amazing i hope this is not the highlight of the game

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast