+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Perspective

Quote Originally Posted by Jocksgloves1 View Post
    I think we need some perspective on TS as well. Of course he's a wealthy man, but it's all relative. He's possibly the poorest wealthy chairman in the league. Many clubs have consortiums, TS chooses to to run it alone. Football clubs are draining on personal resources.
    The truth is we don't know how much personal money he puts into the club. If we did, we might be surprised.
    What's certain is that as long as he is in charge we will have a stable club.
    The question is, why do we all watch football? If it's just for the glory then don't pin your hopes on RUFC.
    Morning Tony.

Good OP

Warne one of the most successful managers in the clubs post-war history started awfully just like Richardson, Warne was heavily backed in the january window by TS that first season as well. Now can LR get to the same number of points as PW we will see.

Name:  PW v LR.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  71.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    That's a surprise you being allowed to go on your own..

Perspective indeed.
    Great O/P, well done
    I was only 10/11

I’m not now. I have earn brownie points 😂

Good OP,but not what a lot on here will want to hear.
    I've heard a few on here say recently they won't go again as its the worst its ever been.....I mean come on !
    We've had whole decades much worse than this,perspective indeed.

My perspective want LR Kelly out. Give Morrison managers job till end of the season or bring Evans in. Not acceptable to enough of our fans who are showing that with their absence from home games. We need to restore faith to maintain our current fan base well how it stood the start of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    My perspective want LR Kelly out. Give Morrison managers job till end of the season or bring Evans in. Not acceptable to enough of our fans who are showing that with their absence from home games. We need to restore faith to maintain our current fan base well how it stood the start of this season.

edit... at the start of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I was only 10/11

I’m not now. I have earn brownie points 
    I was thinking more of you being with your Parole Officer / Probation Officer / Carer froggy...

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    I was thinking more of you being with your Parole Officer / Probation Officer / Carer froggy...
    Not been arrested in a long time. 🤩

When I say that …. Well that’s another story for another day and a good time was had by all 🥳

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I was going to ask if you think you're barmy but I think I've figured that one out. So I'll just ask if you think you are barmy AND on non-prescription drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Jocksgloves1 View Post
    I think we need some perspective on TS as well. Of course he's a wealthy man, but it's all relative. He's possibly the poorest wealthy chairman in the league. Many clubs have consortiums, TS chooses to to run it alone. Football clubs are draining on personal resources.
    The truth is we don't know how much personal money he puts into the club. If we did, we might be surprised.
    What's certain is that as long as he is in charge we will have a stable club.
    The question is, why do we all watch football? If it's just for the glory then don't pin your hopes on RUFC.
    Excellent opening post 👍👍👍

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast