+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Stoke City ***Matchday Thread***

Rutter was poor again, as was Kamara. As for Piroe, I'm struggling to see the point of bringing him on. On the plus side, Joseph did more in 10 mins than Barndoor did in 75 and I thought Roberts played well.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    Rutter was poor again, as was Kamara. As for Piroe, I'm struggling to see the point of bringing him on. On the plus side, Joseph did more in 10 mins than Barndoor did in 75 and I thought Roberts played well.
    100%

Just seen the James penalty claim and yes it was a nailed on one useless feckin officials

Couldn’t watch due to work

How did Joseph look?

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Couldn’t watch due to work

How did Joseph look?
    Very sharp. Was unlucky. Should start ahead of Bamford

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Very sharp. Was unlucky. Should start ahead of Bamford
    Agreed.

Thought that was Kamara's worst game for us , didn't think he was too good against Huddersfield either.

Rutter out of sorts , Bamford not at it , Summerville seems to want to take the whole opposition on .

Did enough on the night but got this feeling we are gonna lose Friday at Hillsborough...obviously hope I am wrong.

Unfortunately I agree with you rev, I just don’t see us having the stomach for fighting for a win, unlike Ipswich who will fight for everything and begrudgingly I believe it’s them and Leicester who will go up.

What I don’t like are things like Kamara is good for one half and then he seems to tire and we start to lose the midfield dominance. Gnonto needs to stop complaining and get on with things. Tbf Mellier pulled off some great saves last night. Positives are Ampadu, Roden are solid along with Gruev, Gray (why didn’t he start?) Roberts is going to get better and better. Byram better than Firpo if he can stay fit.
    For some reason Rutter and Summerville are just off it at the mo but I’m pleased we have them, they’re class. I’d change Bamford for Joseph who looks to have the potential to become the real deal and keep Bamford as good option from the bench.

I believe we can still do autos accepting that maybe Ipswich have an easier run in of matches. On that point, is it better for us to play top teams or those struggling in the relegation battle? Should be the latter but appears to be the former? Bit weird but also a little worrying that.

MOT

We’ve lost many points to the bottom 6, not sure why, points that would have us top, no doubt other teams can say the same.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)