+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: OT. Brin and Cam

Quote Originally Posted by simplebrin View Post
    I didn’t for 1 minute think you did.

A clique is a clique.

Plain to see.
    In the strictest sense of the word the whole of MM is a clique. "a small group of people, with shared interests or other features in common, who spend time together and do not readily allow others to join them". From a moderator perspective the only "shared interest" the 3 of us have is doing what we can to make MM work.

The vitriol comment wasn't aimed at you Crash on this occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by simplebrin View Post
    Yet 1 of our accounts got suspended. Hmmmm.
    1 of your accounts? How many do you have?
    Does a multi account equate to a clique

Grown men complain because they don’t like a moderator because he’s upset them bless em.
    Everything that’s happening in the world and they are getting upset over this.
    Like a bunch of kids arguing pathetic.
    What’s the average age on here again?

Coventry City 3-1 Millers

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Like a bunch of kids arguing pathetic.

nob head
    Is that what I put in my original post?
    No it isn’t is it ?
    Prick
    This you flower?

Just the 2 Cayton. This one that has about 5 posts and the one that was banned. I’m not a multi. As soon as the other account is available this one won’t be used.

Pocket, not upset in the slightest. Just calling out a bloke who deletes posts and bans people to control the narrative. Seems it’s not only me. No beef with you at all but as I posted yesterday, why didn’t you receive the same treatment for calling another poster a nob head??

You go figure who got upset? I’ll take it all day but I’ll give it back when it’s snide and underhand. More irritated ��

Have a good ‘un guys.

[QUOTE=UlleyMiller;40462831]

You are correct I aimed it at one person I apologised afterwards i didn’t try and get anyone else on side my apology was accepted we moved on.
    This site has gone down hill with all the multi personas on here now. You have no idea which persona is coming up next..
    I’m not sure which one you are tbh but I’ll just stick to going to the games.

Brin good luck pal it seems one two or maybe the same person under different guises is just looking for it pal.

You are correct I aimed it at one person I apologised afterwards i didn’t try and get anyone else on side my apology was accepted we moved on.
    This site has gone down hill with all the multi personas on here now. You have no idea which persona is coming up next..
    I’m not sure which one you are tbh but I’ll just stick to going to the games.

Brin good luck pal it seems one two or maybe the same person under different guises is just looking for it pal.
    Still got that angry mist there lad. Seems to shine through a lot, and erodes your high ground... not to mention the paranoia you're suffering. Maybe it's time to consider working on a coping mechanism.

It's a pity we're not winning games otherwise the topics on the board might be more interesting to read. I for many years have been a milermad my choice since 1981 when I was manager of The Millmoor. Sure I've had my on and off verbals with some millermads. I'm not perfect to me no one is I'm not fond of Cam as he did give me a reason not too with his attitude at one time but he also admitted there might be some misunderstanding, so I calmed and never got involved again with Mods and what their tasks are. I don't like animosity but can give it back if it matters. I respect Cam, Brin Frog Duke for running the millersmad forum. I've looked in on others forum Derby, Chesterfield , Sheffield weds. many more and don't find them as intresting as Rotherhams but yes that's my opinion . I'm not upset with anyone maybe IBS or Crashbang are two of the greatest guys I could come across . Their opinions are to be heard if they feel strongly about something but at the end of it all we are millers stand together lads clear the air.

Against my better judgement I'll join in one of Bullsh*t man's threads.
    This is truelly pathetic, even for this sad attention seeking little turd,have a proper look at yourself, you need help.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast