+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: OT. Brin and Cam

Must say, some of the older members on here are suffering with some serious anger issues.

Frog lets the game flow- no needless interruptions. Uses common sense. Knows that this is a form of entertainment, not a military boot camp

If CAM and Brin don't step down then I will be satisfied if they go on a few moderating training courses or if they shadow frog for a week or two until they learn the ropes.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Frog lets the game flow- no needless interruptions. Uses common sense. Knows that this is a form of entertainment, not a military boot camp

If CAM and Brin don't step down then I will be satisfied if they go on a few moderating training courses or if they shadow frog for a week or two until they learn the ropes.

You'll be satisfied! let them moderate I've been banned off here I don't hold grudges just post on here how I see it.

People could always.. Just leave?

If you don't like how the board is run, got to either social media or elsewhere.

The good thing about the socials is we can see what stupid actually looks likes. Typically it's supported by my taxes too.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post

If you don't like how the board is run...

...supported by my taxes...
    They even sound like Tony, but (hopefully at lunchtime on a Tuesday) without disturbing Waitrose's wine aisle.

Dread to think what life after Tony will look like, ground full of boomers suffering from PTSD (Post Tony Stewart Disorder), anger levels off the chart, nothing to endlessly defend.

Quote Originally Posted by UlleyMiller View Post
    They even sound like Tony, but (hopefully at lunchtime on a Tuesday) without disturbing Waitrose's wine aisle.

Dread to think what life after Tony will look like, ground full of boomers suffering from PTSD (Post Tony Stewart Disorder), anger levels off the chart, nothing to endlessly defend.
    Or endlessly attack based on northing more than an ill founded demand that we should go into massive debt and spend money we don't have to get to levels we can go without a billionaire backing us?

Or endlessly attack based on northing more than an ill founded demand that we should go into massive debt and spend money we don't have to get to levels we can go without a billionaire backing us?
    Well that doesn't make much sense, does it... You want to try again?

You don't have to. I can imagine the gist is about those sorts who demand a little bit more from uncle Tony and how they grind your gears. Any criticism is bad criticism, that sort of thing.

If you don't like how the board is run, got to either social media or elsewhere.

The good thing about the socials is we can see what stupid actually looks likes. Typically it's supported by my taxes too.
    I want to leave but go and try and close your account. Its like trying to leave the Mafia.

Mad boards are the hotel california of social media platforms

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    I want to leave but go and try and close your account. Its like trying to leave the Mafia.

Mad boards are the hotel california of social media platforms
    It's an interesting concept.

You don't want to post, but because you can't close your account, you have to keep posting?
    Fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by UlleyMiller View Post
    Must say, some of the older members on here are suffering with some serious anger issues.
    Wow how far as this site sunk into the pits of narcissism. If you are a genuine poster eg not a member of the multi club I’ll eat my own foot.
    So many new posters who are only interested in winding others up. Who all then back each other up 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Pitiful but expected.
    IBS,Kempo, Monty jeez it could be all of you.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast