+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Takeover talks

Keep the chunts with iPads away! 🤪

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Keep the chunts with iPads away! 🤪
    Don’t fret Terry, the viruses are all blue, green and red; and our sinclair zx is playing well on a waterproof platform ⚽️🧡

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    If a data company has identified United as a good prospect then its is perhaps no surprise Brentford and Brighton have been linked as both clubs are very data orientated, therefore will be aware of all this. It should be added both clubs are very well run and successful in their modelling.
    Spot on .

I don't know how much substances there is in this Liverpool thing TBH in fact I cant see it but you never know.

But i have heard the Brentford link is very real so fingers crossed .

Great! We're getting taken over by Brentford!
    What are the Marrs doing these days?

Best if we can get taken over by ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Great! We're getting taken over by Brentford!
    What are the Marrs doing these days?

Best if we can get taken over by ourselves.
    Brentford along with Brighton are among the best run football clubs in the world. If people from either of them can bring the same strategies to us where they punch well above their weight then I would welcome it. Ogren was well meaning but doesn't have a clue about football and was taken in by Asghar's moonbeams. It would be good to have people at the helm who absolutely know what they are doing. Fan ownership is nice but I am not sure how far it would take us.

You would think an investor would rather take over the better team in Dundee, ya know, the top 6 side rather than a side that's lucky to get out of the championship

Quote Originally Posted by gotitbaby View Post
    You would think an investor would rather take over the better team in Dundee, ya know, the top 6 side rather than a side that's lucky to get out of the championship
    Been excluded from skool again, oh dear 😁

Quote Originally Posted by gotitbaby View Post
    He's out again...so.eone call the nurse.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    Brentford along with Brighton are among the best run football clubs in the world. If people from either of them can bring the same strategies to us where they punch well above their weight then I would welcome it. Ogren was well meaning but doesn't have a clue about football and was taken in by Asghar's moonbeams. It would be good to have people at the helm who absolutely know what they are doing. Fan ownership is nice but I am not sure how far it would take us.
    Hear you Arab777, maybe one of these days we'll get lucky.

Surely in our City there are good business people who are also aware of the workings of professional football.
    I'm afraid we've got used to rank bad management over the years, such has been the norm.
    It's not rocket science but you'd think it was the amount of clangers that have been dropped.
    We're still trying to get over Asghar, it was a bad day for the Club when he walked thro the door.

It is do-able, I'm sure it is.
    I'd give it a go but I don't have any money!

Here comes Billy Big Baws because they have finally managed to pass a pitch inspection!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)