+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oh dear Sheff Utd.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    And yet with parachute payments they will have a decent chance of returning. We wont.
    And that, in a nutshell is the stupidly of it all.

I’m surprised at how much latitude he gets because Sean Dyche kept them up numerous times so it can be done with a club of their size.
    Maybe he’s become a Mormon

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Some separate issues here I think Brin.
    Burnley can hardly be classed as a big club, in fact their supporter base is smaller than Sheffield United's but Vincent Kompany captained Manchester City to numerous trophies and, at one time, was tipped as a potential successor to Pep Guardiola so therefore is a media darling and gets treated accordingly.
    Chris Wilder is an unfashionable manager at an unfashionable club so is considered to be a fair target.
    Fashions come and go, Flares and platform shoes were the thing in the 70s, mindst, they also got relegated then as well.

Quote Originally Posted by millersrus View Post
    Fashions come and go, Flares and platform shoes were the thing in the 70s, mindst, they also got relegated then as well.
    Use to love my flares and platform shoes back in the day.....Flares from S.exy Rexy's and platform shoes from Rotherham market, grey with a black band across the front. As Austin Powers would say, ' Groovy Baby'.

Awful isn’t it, I mean what sort of team is 4-0 down before half-time!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123