+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oddofin

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Lessons have been learned.
    TS said so!!
    Don't you believe him?
    The Premier League is still our aim........🫣
    Lesson 1. - don't believe everything that comes out from the club.
    To do so would be foolish.
    A lot of it is a P.R. exercise.

It's like groundhog day.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Lesson 1. - don't believe everything that comes out from the club.
    To do so would be foolish.
    A lot of it is a P.R. exercise.

It's like groundhog day.
    Isn't it just.
    I imagine he's already writing his bullshine speech for when season ticket renewals are due.
    Nice ground though.....

Tony has stated in the press this afternoon that he’s backing LR for next season and the current predicament is not his fault.
    This viewpoint concerns me

Whilst relegation might not be LR,s fault, eight defeats or so on the bounce and some really poor performances certainly are
    I never expected LR to avoid the drop but I also never expected us to be this bad

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Tony has stated in the press this afternoon that he’s backing LR for next season and the current predicament is not his fault.

Whilst relegation might not be LR,s fault, eight defeats or so on the bounce and some really poor performances certainly are
    I never expected LR to avoid the drop but I also never expected us to be this bad
    That viewpoint will concern a lot of people.
    Season ticket sales numbers will be interesting considering he's backing a manager who has undoubtedly made the team worse.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post

The end of season dinner will take some selling this year, can't wait to hear what TS is saying in his speech.

P.S.....i don't go to them.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    That viewpoint will concern a lot of people.
    Season ticket sales numbers will be interesting considering he's backing a manager who has undoubtedly made the team worse.
    It won't be eight thousand season tickets unless there's a real plan set forward that we all believe will happen.

if it’s not LR at fault for the predicament the football club is in then who is at fault? Is it Teflon Tony ? he makes the decisions regarding appointment’s.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12