+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Only a club legend will be given enough time to sort this

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Didn't think you could.
    I get paid to do much of what you're asking, I ain't doing it for free because some little prat on a forum with anger issues demands I lay out a plan. 😂 Go away.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Hmm, have you ever worked in an autocratic organisation?
    I have and people were very careful about what they said and it wasn't usually what they really thought.
    However, autocracies usually have a period of initial success and then things start to fall apart because people become less inclined to accept the strictures of the regime.
    I wonder?
    I have, and the autocrat himself was excellent. However worked for one that was rubbish also. I've also worked for great democratic organisations and some that screamed out for some autocracy! Tends to be down to the nature of the people themselves involved, not the set up of the org per se.

Quote Originally Posted by UlleyMiller View Post
    I get paid to do much of what you're asking, I ain't doing it for free because some little prat on a forum with anger issues demands I lay out a plan. 😂 Go away.
    Shan't! In all seriousness, and no anger involved, I love the millers and have seen many owners come and go. Some of whom have nearly killed our club. Most have beat intentions at heart even when nearly killing us. You know just as little as I do about how to run a footy club, and as little as I do about how Stewart goes about it. Without doubt, he could do things better, but I wouldn't be so arrogant as to try and convince anyone that I knew how. But the basic facts are that 1) he has led us to more success at a higher level than any other owner in my lifetime and 2) he has not placed us in danger of going out of business unlike some owners of us, and several other owners of other clubs. Whilst I'm sure many things could be done better, at least there are those 2 things and I'm quite grateful to him for that. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by UlleyMiller View Post
    Another one you accuse of having anger issues. I can see that’s your M.O
    It’s called behaviour projection.
    Calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Another one you accuse of having anger issues. I can see that’s your M.O
    It’s called behaviour projection.
    Calm down.
    Who's this one? Another of the bootlicker clique? Bet there are some fun times in your block.

Joe Skarz?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234