+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This Is Millmoor

This Is Millmoor

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    I enjoyed that. Thanks for sharing

Woman talking to a shaving brush.

I was surprised it was open the other week for that junior football for insurance reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Woman talking to a shaving brush.
    Yes indeed and another person who doesn’t appear to be able or willing to pronounce her ‘T’s’
    Roverham,
    Chuckle Brovvers

Now for someone who’s a presenter and narrator on you tube clips that could be problematic. Advertisers might be reluctant
    It doesn’t appear to be a speech impediment so maybe it’s a fashion she might grow out of.

The criticism of recruitment implicates Rob Scott. Yet only a few weeks ago he promoted Rob Scott?

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Yes indeed and another person who doesn’t appear to be able or willing to pronounce her ‘T’s’
    Roverham,
    Chuckle Brovvers

Now for someone who’s a presenter and narrator on you tube clips that could be problematic. Advertisers might be reluctant
    It doesn’t appear to be a speech impediment so maybe it’s a fashion she might grow out of.
    That's not how advertising on Youtube works. I doubt many of us on here use received pronunciation anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    That's not how advertising on Youtube works. I doubt many of us on here use received pronunciation anyway.
    and yet another bit of media that shows the ****ty part of Rotherham