+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT Joshua v Ngannou

OT Joshua v Ngannou

Who is your money on ?

Ngannou for me

Joshua. Later rounds.

Whose bothered!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Whose bothered!
    Anyone asking/commenting....? Presumably not those who don't....?

Hope Joshua gets his head knocked off .

Whose paying to watch it? Dodgy sticks don't count with me.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Whose paying to watch it? Dodgy sticks don't count with me.
    I thought you weren’t bothered? Make your mind up.

On the face of things this is a brave shout for Joshua to take on this fight,

Like Johnny Nelson said, lose this one and it’s all over for him as there’s no place to go.

Having already lost his belts to a very overweight Mexican, albeit he got them back on the rematch, he lost twice to Usyk losing his titles.

Back to Ngannou, his first ever professional fight was against Tyson Fury. He decked Fury in the fight and how it ended a draw for Fury only to retain his title shows just how corrupt boxing is.

Big, big ask form Joshua but I too can only see it being a stoppage defeat and game over for Joshua. Or, will we see a rev.italised Joshua staking a claim to fight the winner of Fury v Usyk?
    Last edited by Brin; 08-03-2024 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    On the face of things this is a brave shout for Joshua to take on this fight,

Like Johnny Nelson said, lose this one and it’s all over for him as there’s no place to go.

Having already lost his belts to a very overweight Mexican, albeit he got them back on the rematch, he lost twice to Usyk losing his titles.

Back to Ngannou, his first ever professional fight was against Tyson Fury. He decked Fury in the fight and how it ended a draw for Fury only to retain his title shows just how corrupt boxing is.

Big, big ask form Joshua but I too can only see it being a stoppage defeat and game over for Joshua. Or, will we see a re*****ised Joshua staking a claim to fight the winner of Fury v Usyk?

Are you paying to watch it?

Ought to be on Dave never mind PPV.
    A boxer on his way down vs a former MMA fighter. Doesn't help the already frayed credibility of the sport of boxing.
    Getting more like WWE every day

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast