+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OT Joshua v Ngannou

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Are you paying to watch it?
    Often do, mainly through Sky bet. Having said that, I did in Joshua v Ruiz fight, predict Ruiz to deck Joshua in the 7th and to win the fight thereby copping nearly £600 from to £10 bets, so not all bad.

Seems one of the best bets so I've gone for 0 Knockdowns in the Fight, Francis Ngannou to Win by Unanimous Decision 50/1 amongst my other bets.

Zhang v Parker.....decent exchange. This Zhang is a beast of a unit to knock down.

F*** my bets....wow simply wow!!! AJ is back are you looking Fury!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Ngannou switching to southpaw though. Madness.

It's about time they packed in with these crossover/novelty fights before someone gets seriously hurt. Next up we've got Mike Tyson Vs Jake Paul. The man is a 58 year old pothead!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

Should have saved your money, to buy me & Casper some beer.

I just had £20 on the even money boosts for AJ to win and land more.

These exhibition fights between elite boxers and non boxers has to stop. Especially at heavyweight. Boxing is dangerous and someone is going to get hurt.

It is a scandal that fury hasn’t fought AJ yet. He will rue not fighting him 2 years ago because AJ is more focussed and mature now.

Fury has beaten Wilder but so has Parker.

AJ deserves his chance against the winner of Usyk v Fury.

The third knock down was essentially a dazed MMA fighter with no guard up and the ex heavyweight champion of the world had a free hit on his chin and put him to sleep.

Like you say buddy, these non experienced fighters could succumb to some very serious injuries so these kind of fights shouldn't be allowed.

It was all staged because Ngannou had the audacity to knock Fury down in the 3rd of their fight, which, I thought Ngannou actually won but, the money men in the game couldn't and wouldn't allow Fury to have lost. There's Millions still to be made from AJ v Fury providing Fury gets past Usyk.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast