+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flight MH370 and other mysteries?

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Looking at the pyramids and their precise construction, it does make you wonder. However, you then look at the construction of all these cathedrals around the fif****th, six****th century, which in terms of history is very recent, and they make you wonder how they did it with such basic tools, but they did.
    The pyramids each took about 33 years to build I think, using thousands of slaves to do the work, given the manpower and time available it makes it more achievable with such basic tools I guess?

Maybe we should re instigate this to get HS2 done.

People can say what they want but 9/11 has some incredible chain of events leading up to it and the collapse of the twin towers .

I'm not really a conspiracy theorist as such but what played out really makes you think that not everything was quite right that day .

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    The pyramids each took about 33 years to build I think, using thousands of slaves to do the work, given the manpower and time available it makes it more achievable with such basic tools I guess?

I think the evidence is overwhelmingly NO to slaves been involved in the building of the pyramids.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    I think the evidence is overwhelmingly NO to slaves been involved in the building of the pyramids.
    I’ll bow to your superior knowledge of history on this Dubs.

That said, I can’t think that they’d have been chomping at the bit to get into work each day!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    People can say what they want but 9/11 has some incredible chain of events leading up to it and the collapse of the twin towers .

I'm not really a conspiracy theorist as such but what played out really makes you think that not everything was quite right that day .
    Actually the internal engineered cladding steel was never designed for an impact on the scale it got. It was designed more with very high winds in mind then a crazed pilot crashing into it. The intense heat from the initial fireball cause the steel cladding and the heat retardent to melt and turn it into a giant Genga block. Structural science did the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    No mate. That could be a step too far
    It certainly would be if you were standing on the edge!

I’ll bow to your superior knowledge of history on this Dubs.

That said, I can’t think that they’d have been chomping at the bit to get into work each day!
    All the gained evidence points to the work been completed by the rural farm workers who would earn extra money out of their seasonal work. They would be told what to do by the overseers and they did the rest. Plus they would have been honoured to be involved in such a piece of work. So the workforce got well paid and indeed well looked after for their troubles.

Don’t think the pyramids were built by slaves and if they were it would have been white ones so who will apologise for that? That’s different if that’s the case.

I can appreciate the work and design by thousands of quarry/mason workers but the pyramids actually disappointed me. Within a dirty shanty town but locals waiting to rip you off or rob you. Hated the s hit hole in fact.

Now Rome - that’s on a different scale and a beautiful city with breathtaking sights!

I am fascinated by the unexplained and the MH370 disappearance is intriguing, gobsmacked this was 10 years ago - time flies!

Dubbs is correct about the weakening of the steel structures in the Twin Towers but there are some questions I haven't heard an answer to such as cellphones on Flight 93 working at altitude, scrambled fighter jets going in the wrong direction and reports of insider trading the previous day - black box data recordings remain classified.

Philosophy and ancient history will be how I spend some of my time when I'm working less.

I’m sure that there is a great deal of information locked away from public view, some of it will never be revealed. Could it be that David Icke knew the truth, that we are ruled by a race of ‘lizard people’? There’s some good stuff out there!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)