+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. AFC Wimbledon 09.03.24 [EFL L2]

Time to go Stu I'm afraid. The players aren't sure of you and the results show it. Don't like to call for managers to go but it's a no from me I'm afraid.

One shot on goal at home... Enough said

Quote Originally Posted by bule1 View Post
    Warnock would not fit their playing ethos, my guess is that they will see the season as over and give Maynard the rest of this season to prove himself or at least his potential.
    But what potential? He kept Wealdstone just above relegation in a poor national league?

After that performance, we also need to stop with this “we have a great attack” rubbish. The confidence is shot and, to be blunt, Macca will be wishing he went at Xmas. His value will be dropping by the minute now. We look so weak!

Imagine at the end there, Maynard is coming round clapping and hugging players I assume. He should be getting them all in the fecking dressing room and giving them the final *******ing that they all deserve before he gets sacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    But what potential? He kept Wealdstone just above relegation in a poor national league?
    In fairness CBP that is a good effort as they are part time so i'll respect his work there.

We are a different kettle of fish though we as a club/fanbase have higher expectations.

He seems a decent guy but he just doesnt cut it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    They must have seen something, though I am not sure what. That said changing managers after a short time has rarely if ever worked, many on here have said that when other teams do it, not for a second am I defending him though. Can not help but believe we would be in a different place if Jason Turner were still here, think some of the blame should be levelled at that area. We used to get updates with a clear picture of where we are and what we were doing then, not anymore.

Sounds like Bracegirdle enjoyed himself at Field Mill this afternoon.

Incredibly we're now below where Steve Thompson was at this stage of the 2006/07 season on goal difference (they held MKD to a 2-2 in game 35) and only 4 points better off than both Thordarsson was in 2005/06 and Ian Richardson (taking over from Gary Mills) in 2004/05.

This is now Trust era levels of cr@p.

They must have seen something, though I am not sure what. That said changing managers after a short time has rarely if ever worked, many on here have said that when other teams do it, not for a second am I defending him though. Can not help but believe we would be in a different place if Jason Turner were still here, think some of the blame should be levelled at that area. We used to get updates with a clear picture of where we are and what we were doing then, not anymore.
    I’ll be blunt he’s a non league manager at best should never of been appointed in the first place and if he’s not gone and paid up by midnight owners need shooting

They've split the role of Jason Turner. The CEO is more like a commercial director, he doesn't get involved in the football side but I can imagine he's screaming at the board knowing the attendances will be plummeting

I think there's a reason that most of the fans of his previous clubs despised Joe Palmer. All he's done since coming in has said how bad everything is here and how much he wants to change. I'm not liking the direction the club is going in under his, or Maynard's stewardship that's for sure.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast